OT: Uconn/Yankees Hat and Uconn/Mets Hats | The Boneyard

OT: Uconn/Yankees Hat and Uconn/Mets Hats

Reaction Score
I saw these two UConn events on a NYC UConn group and thought some of you may be interested.

What: UConn Night at Yankee Stadium
When: Friday, August 11th at 7:05 PM
Why: It's Yankees vs Red Sox game and the first 500 people get this Yankees/UConn hat.
Link to buy tickets: New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox - UConn Night at Yankee Stadium

uconn yankees.png

What: UConn night at CITI Field
When: Monday, July 17th at 7pm
Why: It's the 2nd Annual UConn Night at Citi Field as the Mets take on the Cardinals. The Mets will be celebrating UConn's accomplishments on the courts and in the classrooms! You also get a Mets/UConn hat.
Link to buy tickets: http://m.mets.mlb.com/nym/tickets/info/UConn

18057930_10154331711775178_390832942194960145_n.jpg

If anyone goes to the Mets game and for any reason gets an extra Mets hat, please let me know! I live 20 minutes from CITI Field, but fate has decided I'll be on vacation instead of at the game. If anyone gets an extra Yankees hat, feel free to just tear off the UConn logo and burn the hat.

Reaction Score
UCONN Night at Citi Field

The New York Mets are proud to invite all students, alumni, and fans of University of Conneticut to the annual UCONN Night at Citi Field! All Huskies fans are encouraged to come and cheer on the Mets as they take on the St. Louis Cardinals. The first 500 purchasers through this special online offer will receive a special Mets hat with UCONN Logo*. So make sure you join us for an evening where you can combine two of your passions, as you root on your Mets with the support of your UCONN community!

Monday, July 17 at 7:10pm
Mets vs. Cardinals
Big Apple Reserved Tickets: $41

* You will receive a voucher for the hat when you pick up your tickets (day of game only) at one of our convenient ticket kiosks located to the left of the Jackie Robinson Rotunda entrance. You can redeem the voucher for the hat at the Group Sales Redemption Booth located on the Field Level behind Section 130 through the fifth inning.

Groups of 15 or more are welcomed on the scoreboard and the group leader receives two complimentary tickets to an advance game. Restrictions apply. For further information please contact Wayne Wang at 718-559-3194 or wwang@nymets.com.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is there a way to get the hats without attending the game?
Is there a way to get the hats without a Yankees or Mets logo?

Reaction Score
As a Yankees fan, I've got to say that "first 500 fans" sounds odd. Usually with giveaway days, the Bombers give souvenirs to the first 18,000 through the gates. At the "500" rate, only fans in the luxury boxes will get them.

Reaction Score
As a Yankees fan, I've got to say that "first 500 fans" sounds odd. Usually with giveaway days, the Bombers give souvenirs to the first 18,000 through the gates. At the "500" rate, only fans in the luxury boxes will get them.

It should be the first 500 fans who can answer a UConn trivia question.

Reaction Score

Small print... "The first 500 purchasers through this special online offer".

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Down here, the Texas Rangers do the same thing with the local schools ... SMU, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, etc.

I'm holding out for a Chicago Cubs/UConn cap.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
They give out the caps near the section the group sits. There are a limited number for the group. The Mets hats were good quality - expect the same.

Bring a Red Sock can a d then you get 2 caps.

Reaction Score
Before Uconn switched over to Barnes & Noble, the co-op had sold Yankees, Mets, Red Sox, and Astros caps with the Husky logo on it. This was a little more than a year ago. I picked up the Astros hat since I was still living in Houston at the time. A good thing I did since Springer and the 'Stros are killing it this year.

Attachments

• 20170605_171847.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
Reaction Score
Before UConn switched over to Barnes & Noble, the co-op had sold Yankees, Mets, Red Sox, and Astros caps with the Husky logo on it. This was a little more than a year ago. I picked up the Astros hat since I was still living in Houston at the time. A good thing I did since Springer and the 'Stros are killing it this year.

I get the connection with the first 3 teams, but why UConn and the Astros?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom