OT: UConn Travels | The Boneyard

OT: UConn Travels

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
im in Missoula, MT on vacation. Wearing my UConn shirt and hat and have already been stopped twice. First, a guy gave me the UConn shout at the Minneapolis airport. Today, a woman gives me the same shout out while in downtown Missoula. We really do travel.

Reaction Score
im in Missoula, MT on vacation. Wearing my UConn shirt and hat and have already been stopped twice. First, a guy gave me the UConn shout at the Minneapolis airport. Today, a woman gives me the same shout out while in downtown Missoula. We really do travel.
My first thought was seeing how in Montana cows out number people 2.5 to 1 they appreciate our schools history in that area. :D
On a more serious note though who would have thought you could surf in downtown Missoula ???
15 facts you didn't know about Missoula, Montana
Hope you have a great time, don't miss out on a lot of what #5 offers....;)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Vacation from what? Tending to your tomatoes?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My first thought was seeing how in Montana cows out number people 2.5 to 1 they appreciate our schools history in that area. :D
On a more serious note though who would have thought you could surf in downtown Missoula ???
15 facts you didn't know about Missoula, Montana
Hope you have a great time, don't miss out on a lot of what #5 offers....;)
Missoula sounds sweet as hell.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I’m actually at a family reunion not a vacation—just a note for the haters. Some big life changes coming. Stay tuned @JMick

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Missoula is so great how come nobody lives there?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Huh, I went to school in Bozeman for a semester. Headed to Bozeman and Yellowstone in August, first time back since ‘03 for me.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Huh, I went to school in Bozeman for a semester. Headed to Bozeman and Yellowstone in August, first time back since ‘03 for me.

Montana State? Didn’t stop in Bozeman but drove through on my way down. We’re in Gardner, MT now...really touristy, but the landscape is absolutely beautiful

Reaction Score
The woman who gave you a shout out in Missoula may have been a very close friend of mine who now lives in Missoula and with whom I will visit in Sept. following the UConn v Boise game. She's become a big UConn fan since we meet almost 15 years ago in Jersey.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The woman who gave you a shout out in Missoula may have been a very close friend of mine who now lives in Missoula and with whom I will visit in Sept. following the UConn v Boise game. She's become a big UConn fan since we meet almost 15 years ago in Jersey.

Hmm. She was a tall black woman and we got talking and she said she’d actually gone to Tennessee but had a friend from UConn. Maybe that’s her?

Reaction Score
No she's a short white woman from Jersey who just moved there a year ago. I guess there is more than one UConn fan in Missoula!! Go Huskies!!! I just texted her to keep look out for you and say hi. Enjoy Missoula, as I said I'll be there in Sept. Would be interested in knowing what you liked about the place upon your return.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Montana State? Didn’t stop in Bozeman but drove through on my way down. We’re in Gardner, MT now...really touristy, but the landscape is absolutely beautiful
If you are there to see Yellowstone, get up and out in the park 2 hours b4 sunrise, go to the Lamar Valley by Buffalo Ranch and you should see some wolfs across the valley. Another good place for sightings is where the outfitters park at the east side of Lamar b4 Cooke City. Enjoy.

Reaction Score
Phil is pregnant, you are the father.
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
Love Missoula! My wife is from Miles City and went to school at Missoula. The Catalyst Cafe was one of my best breakfasts ever.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Potential Poll: Phil's pending big announcement is:
a) A confession that Yams is a fictional person (but his masseuse did a great job playing the role at the Football Happy Hr)
b) Confirmation of his pregnancy (hat tip Whaler for sniffing this one out)
c) He is a beta tester for Twitter for new stalking tools to hunt for football prospects
d) He will be changing his name to Phyllis and devoting 100% of his/her Boneyard time to WBB going forward.
e) He's abandoning his "philosophic" studies to become a Montana rodeo clown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom