OT: UConn shirt found | The Boneyard

OT: UConn shirt found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My S. O. and I are vacationing in Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island. She wants to go shopping at a place called My Sisters Closet. They also have a very small men's section. I'm looking around in there and see a blue T hanging on a full rack (of clothes). When I pulled it out to look at it, there in all its glory, is a practically new UCONN shirt. I bought it. Question is, "Who screwed with the mojo by abandoning that shirt?" There now is no doubt of a win on Saturday. The shirt has found a home with a good UConn family.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
That is a heartwarming story. Sad little lost T shirt finds a good home. Could you post a picture of the cute little fella?

Reaction Score
My S. O. and I are vacationing in Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island. She wants to go shopping at a place called My Sisters Closet. They also have a very small men's section. I'm looking around in there and see a blue T hanging on a full rack (of clothes). When I pulled it out to look at it, there in all its glory, is a practically new UCONN shirt. I bought it. Question is, "Who screwed with the mojo by abandoning that shirt?" There now is no doubt of a win on Saturday. The shirt has found a home with a good UConn family.

Bred, check your UCONN apparel drawers when you get home, you may have bought one of your own shirts. The old S.O. plant trick. Could this be the mojo to have him ask me to be more than just a S.O.? ;) This magic moment.....

Reaction Score
That shirt belonged to Jim Calhoun. He spends a lot of time in Hilton Head and he has more UConn shirts than he knows what to do with. It didn't fit him. Most Boneyarders where XXXL. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom