OT - UConn Football | The Boneyard

OT - UConn Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Defensive coach for Boston College was Paul pasqualoni how's that for some irony

Reaction Score
I'd be shocked if he was asked, and even more shocked if he offered his thoughts without being asked.
I don't know the whole story but he offered his thoughts to Herbst and WM back in 2012 and maybe the prior year as well. I'm convinced to this day that had they listened to him we would've gotten the invite to the ACC over Louisville. Maybe and I say MAYBE with the exception of a certain football coach, Geno knew the politics of the ACC better than anyone at UCONN.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Ahhh... Customer Poker!!!

We let BC win so they would withdraw their blackball of UConn's entry into the ACC!!!

Head bang

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
we're doomed... if UConn is depending on the Football team to lead them into another conference.

Final Score: UConn Football Flops at Boston College, 30-0
DC - it could be worse. I root for 2 schools, as you know. That would be 2 schools that have not won a conference game. One has been shut out in 4 of their conference games by epic scores (although 3 of their other conference losses were by a touchdown or less, FWIW). The other took a not very good season last year and made this year much worse. So even if the fact that they are in P5 conferences is supposed to lessen my pain, I still feel pain.

And I don't have good women's basketball to fall back on. Rutgers has been dreadful, and while Arizona is much improved from prior years (visually), they still lack the horses to compete in the PAC. At least Arizona's 5 person recruiting class all have ratings - "3 stars" for most, IIRC. Under the former coach, none of the recruits had a national ranking, as a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom