OT: UConn football ace recruit playing in Glastonbury Friday night | The Boneyard

OT: UConn football ace recruit playing in Glastonbury Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Jason Rose is the Southington QB who just gave a verbal to UConn. He had offers from Wisconsin and West Virginia among others...a great get by Diaco. Southington is the #1 team in the state....undefeated.
They travel to Glastonbury [also undefeated] Friday evening. I am sure the football board will have
a myriad of details on the game. Wonder what the crowd capacity is? Maybe have to arrive early for a seat?
Should any of our women fans get to go, I would love to hear your wisdom on Rose. BTW: the Glastonbury QB is also headed to UConn...with a tad less fanfare.

Reaction Score
Jason Rose is the Southington QB who just gave a verbal to UConn. He had offers from Wisconsin and West Virginia among others...a great get by Diaco. Southington is the #1 team in the state....undefeated.
They travel to Glastonbury [also undefeated] Friday evening. I am sure the football board will have
a myriad of details on the game. Wonder what the crowd capacity is? Maybe have to arrive early for a seat?
Should any of our women fans get to go, I would love to hear your wisdom on Rose. BTW: the Glastonbury QB is also headed to UConn...with a tad less fanfare.
At least an hour early. Friends who went to the Glast./Conard game said the stadium fills up early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown
Top Bottom