OT: UConn Baseball Cap | The Boneyard

OT: UConn Baseball Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can buy a baseball cap similar to what the team are using? I don't see anything online and wonder if they sell the caps at the Co-op? I bought a cap from the Big East days (same as the cap below). The cap is now worn out and I'm looking to buy the most current version of the baseball cap.

thumb.aspx

Reaction Score
I don't see them online but in the pay when I have been on campus there have been quite a few for sale. Weird they are not online..

Reaction Score
I don't see them online but in the pay when I have been on campus there have been quite a few for sale. Weird they are not online..

They are a hard find since the re-brand.

Reaction Score
They had them at the old Co-op last time I went a couple weeks ago. You may want to wait until they restock the new Co-op because the store was pretty empty when I went.

Reaction Score
I like the quirk of them keeping the hook C. Do they ever rock the dog with an alt uni or anything?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can buy a baseball cap similar to what the team are using? I don't see anything online and wonder if they sell the caps at the Co-op? I bought a cap from the Big East days (same as the cap below). The cap is now worn out and I'm looking to buy the most current version of the baseball cap.

thumb.aspx

If you find the one you want let me know because I'd like to buy it for you.

It's been too long since I've heard it properly called a baseball cap and it brought back some memories of my childhood. Thank you.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Baseball Caps on sale in the bookstore now - supposedly going to be available online next week. Although they have red accents (not exactly as clean as the actual team caps)

Reaction Score
If you find the one you want let me know because I'd like to buy it for you.

It's been too long since I've heard it properly called a baseball cap and it brought back some memories of my childhood. Thank you.

I hear you - I've always refer it as a cap. Many people in my age class (I'm in my late 20s) often use the term baseball hat not cap. I don't know why they use the term.

Thanks for your offer but no need to buy me a cap. You can instead donate to the UConn Baseball Stadium Enhancement Fund (the website link is below). I will donate this week and advise everyone to donate as well. Small amounts will make a big difference.

UConn Foundation, Inc. - Baseball Stadium Enhancement Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69