OT- UCF v Cincinnati 8pm ABC | The Boneyard

OT- UCF v Cincinnati 8pm ABC

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Herbstreit and Fowler on the call? Gameday next?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Very much looking forward to watching this game. Battle of two completely different brands of football. By far, UCF's biggest test of the season (aside from Week 1 of course :)).

Dooley

Reaction Score
Props to Cincy - wouldn't have thought they'd be anywhere near this good this season.

Must be nice.

Agree. To think, I actually thought the Cinci game was somewhat "winnable" when our schedule was released. Went solely upon the last game last season. Couldn't have been more wrong. Fickell has done a tremendous job there. Looks like the "old" Cincinnati is back and just in time to position themselves as Notre Dame's ACC +1 in a few years.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Very much looking forward to watching this game. Battle of two completely different brands of football. By far, UCF's biggest test of the season (aside from Week 1 of course :)).
What is wrong with me? I’m jacked to watch that game.

Dooley

Reaction Score
It'll sell out. Now that there is "Gameday buzz", the last remaining seats - if there are any - will be gobbled up quick. Will be a fun game to watch!

Reaction Score
Guess they didn’t want to promote NBC product? Plus Corso can’t do back to back weeks north of Atlanta.

Plus they will be back in Philly in a few weeks for Army/Navy.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score

Probably their last test until bowl season, too. No way USF beats them, and I can't imagine anyone from the West knocking them off in the title game.

Hope they put on a good show.

Reaction Score
This is great news for conference. Having both game day visit the campus and televising the game in prime Time on ABC will be great exposure. Most of the major conferences have light schedules before rivalry week on Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully, the ratings for the game will be strong.

Reaction Score
UCF has to win this game convincingly. It’s an incredibly weak slate of games this week, so they’ll get the attention they’ve been looking for. Please don’t lay an egg.

Reaction Score
Isn’t it amazing that Cincy almost lost to us at end of last year and then you compare them to us now. So obviously things can turn quickly but it always seems to be others and not us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom