OT - UCAA Elections - ballots to be mailed today | The Boneyard

OT - UCAA Elections - ballots to be mailed today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All:

Yes, its 2014 and the Alumni Association is still sending out paper ballots...BUT, that doesn't mean you shouldn't vote.

I'm on the ballot for this year's election and would appreciate your support. I've been active in the NYC Chapter for many years and serve on the NYC Chapter Board of Directors. I'm interested in serving on the national Board of Directors so that I help move the UCAA forward to better serve all of its members (including all of us here on the Boneyard!).

For those of you who are dues-paying members, you should receive your ballots in the next couple of days.

Please vote for the following candidates:

Jon Pedersen (me)
Henry Mondshein
Carl Ey

I believe the 3 of us will add value to the UCAA BoD and hope that you will support us.

Thanks,

Jon

(btw - I sold my sweet 16 tickets at MSG to UCONNSwag11 and Pepband99 for LESS than what I paid for them - good MOJO)

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Jon - you beat me to the post!! Folks, Jon and Carl are great guys and will do a great job. The alumni Association does a lot for UCONN and its alums and members. The Hartford Chapter does a lot of programming(I have co-chaired the football event for the last 2 years) but the National Board helps set the path. Please think of us when you do vote.

Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25