OT - Twitter (UConn) | The Boneyard

OT - Twitter (UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UConnJack11

Hey guys -

I'm about to venture into the Twitter world (finally) mostly because it seems like the best way to stay up to date with UConn news.

Can anyone suggest people I should follow? Sports writers, players, fans etc - really anyone who gives good updates on recruiting and the team

Reaction Score
@KevinRDuffy
@ADimeBack
@AmoreCourant
@theuconnblog
@D_Daniels2 - DeAndre
@ryanboatright11 - Boat
@E_Wolf_1 - Wolf
@JayBilas

Reaction Score
Hey guys -

I'm about to venture into the Twitter world (finally) mostly because it seems like the best way to stay up to date with UConn news.

Can anyone suggest people I should follow? Sports writers, players, fans etc - really anyone who gives good updates on recruiting and the team

@huskiesnyc, every boneyarder with their twitter in signature, Dom Amore, Kevin Duffy, Andy Katz, Kevin Ollie, Brett McMurphy, David Borges, Niel Ostrout, Jay Bilas, Adam Zagoria, Dave Telep, Paul Biancardi, Kemba, Rip, Caron, Mek, Boatright, Daniels, Kentan Facey, Samuel, Rodney Purvis and @Melogroovy

Just off the top of my head that should get things started for you

Reaction Score
Dove summed it up well. Boatright is hilarious on twitter, usually good for a laugh.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
@huskiesnyc, every boneyarder with their twitter in signature, Dom Amore, Kevin Duffy, Andy Katz, Kevin Ollie, Brett McMurphy, David Borges, Niel Ostrout, Jay Bilas, Adam Zagoria, Dave Telep, Paul Biancardi, Kemba, Rip, Caron, Mek, Boatright, Daniels, Kentan Facey, Samuel, Rodney Purvis and @Melogroovy

Just off the top of my head that should get things started for you

Actually, I respectfully disagree.

Just follow @Melogroovy - he/she is the master of the universe.

Reaction Score
Actually, I respectfully disagree.

Just follow @Melogroovy - he/she is the master of the universe.

I can't believe I gave @Melogroovy a plug lol. He's gotta be a Boneyarder my guess is HFD

Reaction Score
Well HFD used to have a twitter with the name HFD, doesnt exist anymore

Reaction Score
Right around the time HFD deleted his twitter Melogroovy suddenly emerged..hmmmm

U

UConnJack11

Thanks guys! I appreciate the input...sounds like this pretty much covers all the bases

Reaction Score
I guess I'll throw in a couple more...

@EdDaigneault
@GavinKeefe
@jacobscourant (sorry)
@EmilyNoonan (obviously)
@NeillOstrout

And if you feel like giving me a follow, I won't complain. @russ_steinberg

Reaction Score
I wrote it a couple times. There should be a topic that is pinned that is the key Twitter handles and people can post various ones whether UCONN, sports in general, celebrity, other, etc.

How can that happen?

Reaction Score
@alltheuglytruth for total raunch, girl from Cheshire actually
@jennyandteets Jenny Mollen, married to Jason Biggs, real cool chick, but married to a total tool
@jennyjohnsonHi5 amazingly a house wife in H-Town, married to Oil Exec that is a Twitter celebrity, 400k followers
@kateupton No explanation necessary, she's somewhat active
@realdonaldtrump dude is funny, not sure if he 100% manages his account, but definitely ones straight from him. He hates Bill Maher and seth Meyers

I follow 700, so, just thinking of a few.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Hey guys -

@mh-ver3 (without the -)
@thedudeofwv
@theguyofct

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
@ASAP_PHILLY_ - Nolan
@huskiesnyc
@Gempartyz - couple good fans to follow

Thanks for the plug! I have UConn on my mind daily & try to share different stuff on twitter vs my board posts & blog contributions,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom