OT - Trinity @ Wesleyan | The Boneyard

OT - Trinity @ Wesleyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fixed it for you. Lets go cocks!
Just on the football field. And this season.

This was a great chance for Wesleyan. They just couldn't keep up. Had a chance but Trinity was very lucky to get those first 2 "easy" TDs.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Congrats, Bantams, dammit. Trinity was superior athletically.

Are you a big NESCAC football watcher? My brother played for Amherst a few years back and was all conference

Reaction Score
Are you a big NESCAC football watcher? My brother played for Amherst a few years back and was all conference
Your brother must have a good job by now. My sister is a Wesleyan grad. I am not big on it (at least yet), but it sure is fun. Went to Williams' homecoming last week. Best marching band ever. They played Bohemian Rhapsody at halftime.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Your brother must have a good job by now. My sister is a Wesleyan grad. I am not big on it (at least yet), but it sure is fun. Went to Williams' homecoming last week. Best marching band ever. They played Bohemian Rhapsody at halftime.

For sure. Amherst/Williams is always a blast. I remember College Gameday being there one year--that was awesome. And yeah, he works in the front office for an MLB team now. I get some good perks :cool:

Reaction Score
For sure. Amherst/Williams is always a blast. I remember College Gameday being there one year--that was awesome. And yeah, he works in the front office for an MLB team now. I get some good perks :cool:
The Little Ivies are elite. As long as you graduate in good standing, you're set. Have yet to see Amherst's campus. Heard they are considering changing their name to the Poets. (lol)

Amherst might as well change the town's name but that ain't going to happen soon. They'll probably end up reverting it back to the native American name.

Reaction Score
My daughter is up at Williams. The Ephs are in tough shape after the last coach. Brought in a new guy from Saint Lawrence who should return Eph dominance. The quality of D3 Football in NY is more like 1AA (Hobart, Ithaca, Brockport, Rochester, Alfred - Hobart has been in the top 10 D3 for a decade), and if he can pull the right recruits over they should be in good shape. This year Williams is winless. Watched them last year v Amherst and it was some tough football to watch.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
My daughter is up at Williams. The Ephs are in tough shape after the last coach. Brought in a new guy from Saint Lawrence who should return Eph dominance. The quality of D3 Football in NY is more like 1AA (Hobart, Ithaca, Brockport, Rochester, Alfred - Hobart has been in the top 10 D3 for a decade), and if he can pull the right recruits over they should be in good shape. This year Williams is winless. Watched them last year v Amherst and it was some tough football to watch.

Yeah they are brutal. When their coach left for Wesleyan to be HC and AD there (forget his name--Whalen maybe?) things went downhill quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom