OT - Tom Brady | The Boneyard

OT - Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I HATE the Patriots but respect them tremendously. Brady is a winner, no doubt about it - but he is a little bit quirky - There was his dance moves on you tube when on the streets on Rio I believe, it was awkward just to watch - but hey I am no Johnny Travolta, but this UGG affinity he has baffles me.

Raise your hand if you are a man like Tom and like to don your UGG's. (My hand is down.)

Ugg Heaven.jpg

The image appeared on Brady’s Facebook page Wednesday with the caption, “UGG Heaven. Thank you!!!”

Reaction Score
If you paid me a quarter of what ugg paid Tom to post that then I would market a little black dress or anything else you want me to be happy about wearing

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
If you paid me a quarter of what ugg paid Tom to post that then I would market a little black dress or anything else you want me to be happy about wearing

The difference is he actually enjoys the UGGS - oh wait, you might have a thing for little black dresses too, bad analogy.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Brady's Facebook page is pure comedic gold. He's posted some funny stuff on it - like being left stranded for a 'high five' that was caught on TV.

I'm certain, at some point, he'll put up something about the 'F bomb' videos that he's presently being scrutinized over.

The point is: his page is often used to poke fun at himself. Including his love for UGGs.

pj

Reaction Score
His wife might be responsible. He's henpecked. At least he has a sense of humor about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom