OT - Toledo 95, BC 92 | The Boneyard

OT - Toledo 95, BC 92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On one hand, it's always nice to see BC implode. On the other hand, they aren't doing our SOS any favors. So much for them being a potential bubble team - with UConn, Indiana/Washington, VCU, and Harvard still on their schedule, they could have 7 or 8 losses heading into ACC play. Steve Donahue's job could be up for grabs soon.

Reaction Score
what were they thinking putting this kind of schedule together when the ACC was going to be better than it has been in years? I understand challenging yourself but they were a lil bit too ambitious on this one.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's tough to explain. They also play @ Purdue, @ USC, and @ Auburn - not great teams but games BC will struggle to win on the road. In their OOC slate they play five road games, four neutral court games, and four home games. Where is the gate money coming from?

Reaction Score
Kind of sad the once "Proud" BCU basketball program must now be making more money to play on the road than they are playing at home.

Reaction Score
I really don't think this will be a bad game in terms of providing a small test. Our jerseys look like the Heat to them and I think they will play like its a Championship game.

Forget the record, this is for New England pride, and I expect a good one, or at least more challenging than the games we've had so far. I'm sure they really want to kick our ass.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
On one hand, it's always nice to see BC implode. On the other hand, they aren't doing our SOS any favors. So much for them being a potential bubble team - with UConn, Indiana/Washington, VCU, and Harvard still on their schedule, they could have 7 or 8 losses heading into ACC play. Steve Donahue's job could be up for grabs soon.
Holy Toledo!

Reaction Score
I think UConn has all the emotion. We still have an affiliation with our Hall of Fame coach that has a burning hatred of BC (snubbing him as coach AND stabbing us in the back multiple times on realignment). Our players know BC was involved in keeping the. Out of the ACC.

Nobody at BC has any real connection to the Big East, UConn or really New England basketball. New AD, new coach, all players recruited to the ACC.

Hopefully the final looks more like Detroit than Maryland.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I really don't think this will be a bad game in terms of providing a small test. Our jerseys look like the Heat to them and I think they will play like its a Championship game.

Forget the record, this is for New England pride, and I expect a good one, or at least more challenging than the games we've had so far. I'm sure they really want to kick our ass.
This is a trap game. The team will be looking ahead to playing the game that proves who is the best in NE. Goodman is in their heads. I say we are DOOOMMMED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom