OT - Time to say goodbye to her and her buddies | The Boneyard

OT - Time to say goodbye to her and her buddies

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
hummer_collage_s.jpg

Reaction Score
awesome pictures!! What did you take them with? technical info?

When you say "ride hard," what are your wheels? I have (used to ride hard, now just lollygagging) a Tom Kellogg custom titanium job.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
awesome pictures!! What did you take them with? technical info?

When you say "ride hard," what are your wheels? I have (used to ride hard, now just lollygagging) a Tom Kellogg custom titanium job.

Well, I shoot with a Canon 1DX. The lens used here was a 70-200 F2.8 at F5.6 @ 1/1200, iso 2000. The camera was on a tripod, prefocused, on our back deck. I used a wireless remote release as I was having my coffee at the kitchen table :) The biggest issue is the very narrow depth of field.

My version of 'riding hard' differs a little from yours :)
I currently ride a Yamaha FJR1300 sport tourer - ergo my moniker, CT (Connecticut) FJR. I am a long distance rider. I've ridden in every state in North America including a 13,000 mile solo jaunt to Alaska. If you are into LD riding the term 'ride hard' means really pushing yourself. My longest day's ride was 1300 miles, a hard ride. btw the image by my name was from a ride to the Canadian Rockies - Icefields Parkway in Alberta.

Reaction Score
Well, I shoot with a Canon 1DX. The lens used here was a 70-200 F2.8 at F5.6 @ 1/1200, iso 2000. The camera was on a tripod, prefocused, on our back deck. I used a wireless remote release as I was having my coffee at the kitchen table :) The biggest issue is the very narrow depth of field.

My version of 'riding hard' differs a little from yours :)
I currently ride a Yamaha FJR1300 sport tourer - ergo my moniker, CT (Connecticut) FJR. I am a long distance rider. I've ridden in every state in North America including a 13,000 mile solo jaunt to Alaska. If you are into LD riding the term 'ride hard' means really pushing yourself. My longest day's ride was 1300 miles, a hard ride. btw the image by my name was from a ride to the Canadian Rockies - Icefields Parkway in Alberta.
serious, serious gear and awesome performance to back it up (with both)!!

Reaction Score
Ruby-throated Hummingbird. Only species commonly found east of the Mississippi. Here in New Mexico we have 4 to 7 species depending on location. Ecuador has at least 132 species of hummingbirds. In the USA California and Arizona have the most. Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa don't have them. They are strictly an american family, mostly central and south american. with most of the north american birds coming from Mexico.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom