OT: This kid should get the Heisman Trophy in my opinion | The Boneyard

OT: This kid should get the Heisman Trophy in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Either way, Taysom Hill from BYU should be in consideration for Heisman front runner. Most BYU fans think we will go pro after this year (projected first rounder), but if you have any question about him please watch last years Texas game. You simply can not stay with this guy.

He is just a freaking stud.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Either way, Taysom Hill from BYU should be in consideration for Heisman front runner. Most BYU fans think we will go pro after this year (projected first rounder), but if you have any question about him please watch last years Texas game. You simply can not stay with this guy.

Where did you get that information? There is not one valid source that has him as a top 15 heisman candidate - nevermind a FRONT RUNNER. Projected first rounder in what?
Homer statement of the week!

Reaction Score
BYU went 8-5 with a guy you simply cannot stay with.

But, but, but, but, BUT.....

TEXAS!!!!!

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Some reports stating Josh Shaw name has come up as possible 'break in' suspect in apartment building on Saturday evening - hurt ankles escaping over balconies...

EDIT:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...wning-nephew-and-a-baffled-usc-football-team/

"But was it true? The college football masses have been had before.
And indeed, it turns out Shaw’s name had popped up on Saturday in circumstances beyond poolside heroism. Los Angeles Police spokesman Andy Neiman told the Associated Press that Shaw’s name was in a police report involving a break-in at a downtown apartment building. Cops heard word that night of a woman screaming in her downtown building, so they went to investigate. The woman told police, according to the AP, that someone had pried open a window to her apartment — then bolted. Several witnesses said a man had run across the third floor’s balconies.
One provided a description of the man, the Los Angeles Times reported. And a woman “responded to the description with words to the effect, ‘That sounds like my boyfriend, Josh Shaw,’” Neiman told the Times. Another individual told police Shaw was out to dinner that night, and the front desk attendant explained Shaw hadn’t been registered as a guest."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Some reports stating Josh Shaw name has come up as possible 'robbery' suspect in apartment building on Saturday evening - hurt ankles escaping over balconies...

I can't imagine (if this turns out to be true) how someone could think they would get away with this story.

Reaction Score
Where did you get that information? There is not one valid source that has him as a top 15 heisman candidate - nevermind a FRONT RUNNER. Projected first rounder in what?
Homer statement of the week!
I admit that BluePete is a little crazy sometimes but he's right about Taysom Hill. He'll be one of the top 3 Heisman candidates by the end of the year. He's an absolute Juggernot. He's not a great passer but when he runs he's virtually unstoppable.

Reaction Score
I admit that BluePete is a little crazy sometimes but he's right about Taysom Hill. He'll be one of the top 3 Heisman candidates by the end of the year. He's an absolute Juggernot. He's not a great passer but when he runs he's virtually unstoppable.

I take it you have heard of Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Bryce Petty, Brett Hundley, and Todd Gurley yes?

Reaction Score
I take it you have heard of Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, and Todd Gurley yes?
Those guys are good, but Taysom is simply awesome. People just don't know much about him yet. They will soon enough.

Bonehead

Reaction Score

So you are predicting an invite to NY for Taysom Hill at the Heisman Award presentation?
Wow! I am really under valuing his talents.

Friendly wager on this? :)

Reaction Score
I take it you have heard of Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Bryce Petty, Brett Hundley, and Todd Gurley yes?
Good point. Maybe top 5 or 6. He has potential though to be at the Heisman Award presentation.

Reaction Score
Those guys are good, but Taysom is simply awesome. People just don't know much about him yet. They will soon enough.
Winston and Mariota are both great athletes who should be considered the front runners.

Reaction Score

These guys tend to look great early in the season, take a few hits and fizzle late. That's why teams don't win nc's and they don't win Heismans. Wish we had caught Michigan later in the season a few years ago. Robinson wasn't the same guy.

Now back to the shaky breaky hero story.

Reaction Score
I gotta ask 2 questions:

1) Who at USC went to the press with the original story?
2) WHY????????????????

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Saving drowning victim a lie.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2175793-josh-shaw-injury-updates-on-usc-stars-ankles-after-rescuing-7-year-old-nephew

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

You said it perfectly. JuggerNOT.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

The dude can't throw for crap. You really don't understand the level of NFL players I think. I don't see a single Mock draft that has this guy in the first, and most have him as a possible 5th rounder.

Mariota, Winston, Hundley, and the QB from Mich St are all rated higher than Hill. He is somewhere around the 20th best rated passer. I'm not knocking him as a fantastic college QB, but you are being very homerish in our assessment of his NFL projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom