OT: This is who we could be dealing with | The Boneyard

OT: This is who we could be dealing with

Reaction Score
Truly awful. The NCAA is just plain cruel. But they do perform their one function extremely well: maintaining the multi-billion dollar college sports business for everyone....but the athletes.

I'm guessing that the spotlight on this transfer will result in a reversal soon. The NCAA hates it when their innate nastiness is exposed to the public.

Wishing him a swift reversal of the decision.

Reaction Score
Truly awful. The NCAA is just plain cruel. But they do perform their one function extremely well: maintaining the multi-billion dollar college sports business for everyone....but the athletes.
They also do a good job of making sure the good ol' boys network of FBS teams stay on top and in control of collegiate athletics as a whole.

Reaction Score
They also do a good job of making sure the good ol' boys network of FBS teams stay on top and in control of collegiate athletics as a whole.
They just want them to stay for basketball. Afraid they’ll break away.

Reaction Score
With the amount of scandals the NCAA has botched and the ridiculous double standards for transfer waivers, I am surprised that the NCAA is still around. I can’t imagine that this is the most effective or efficient way to govern collegiate sports.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I sure hope they give Brock a waiver, Geno could sure use him on the UCWBB team!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom