OT This is a GREAT on air rant on WQAM | The Boneyard

OT This is a GREAT on air rant on WQAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Talk about passionate...this is a GREAT RANT by Dan Sileo who has a radio show on WQAM

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad

Reaction Score
The rant is stupid. This is the what Miami has become. Deal with it.

Reaction Score
Talk about passionate...this is a GREAT RANT by Dan Sileo who has a radio show on WQAM

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad

The pride of Stamford CT (well, maybe a notch below Bobby V and Dannel M).

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
The pride of Stamford CT (well, maybe a notch below Bobby V and Dannel M).

Sounds like a guy who has never played a minute of football in his life who thinks you can just wave a magic wand and become a better player. Would have some credence if he was an ex Cane's player. He isn't is he?

Reaction Score
Sounds like a guy who has never played a minute of football in his life who thinks you can just wave a magic wand and become a better player. Would have some credence if he was an ex Cane's player. He isn't is he?

Yup - started for Maryland as a frosh and then transferred to the U where he played on Jimmy Johnson's infamous 1986 team. Not much of a NFL career.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Yup - started for Maryland as a frosh and then transferred to the U where he played on Jimmy Johnson's infamous 1986 team. Not much of a NFL career.

ok, then his rant was reasonable. A bit crazed, but makes sense and has some credibility coming from an ex-player.

Reaction Score
Sileo is a crazy person, period. Probably be one of the first people that will celebrate when they are winning again, then will go back to ranting if they lose. The steroids clearly rotted his brain.

Reaction Score
Sileo is a crazy person, period. Probably be one of the first people that will celebrate when they are winning again, then will go back to ranting if they lose. The steroids clearly rotted his brain.

C'mon, regardless, you had to laugh the first time ya heard it though!

Reaction Score
C'mon, regardless, you had to laugh the first time ya heard it though!

Hell, I heard it live. I almost never listen to that buffoon, but everyone else was in commercial so I happened to be tuned in to 560. I wish his head would have exploded so that the airwaves would be free of him for good.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Someone should tell him the plural of "sonofabitch" is "sons of ", not "sonofabitches".

Uh... someone else, not me.

Reaction Score
He forgot the h.r. puff 'n stuff & Teddy Ruxpin references that the Detroit radio personality made in his infamous anti John L. rant. Otherwise it was more of the same.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He was, in their heyday (Jimmy's last couple of years as HC).

The kid is a couple of years younger than me and grew up less than a mile from where I grew up (The Cove, Stamford).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom