OT: Things You Don't See in Storrs | The Boneyard

OT: Things You Don't See in Storrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Cobra vs. Python. In Singapore.

Checking out the list of You Tube videos, this isn't that uncommon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
stadium_poster.jpg

Reaction Score

True, people in Mansfield had a fit when it was proposed on the campus. I'm glad it happened in East Hartford and I was at the first game. I still have the T shirt from the game vs Indiana. It is next to my signed 1991 Whalers hockey stick, and my Joel Quinnville/ Kevin Dineen signed (from the Stanley Cup finals this year) Blackhawks jersey. (I wore my Whalers jersey when I asked them for the autograph. I told Kevin a game he played against me in high school.)

Reaction Score
The NIMBYs in Mansfield did us a favor. Although I can still see in my mind's eye a beautiful edifice standing in the huge field behind Mansfield Supply, East Hartford is much more centrally located with easy access from all major thruways.

Reaction Score
The NIMBYs in Mansfield did us a favor. Although I can still see in my mind's eye a beautiful edifice standing in the huge field behind Mansfield Supply, East Hartford is much more centrally located with easy access from all major thruways.
True, now I'd like to see some housing around the Brewer Street end Maybe some townhouses called Rentschler's Landing and the units called - instead of building one, two, three, etc - called Lindbergh, Earhart, Byrd, etc.Here in Tampa, they are building a complex and it is named for black artists Ray Charles, Hank Ballard, Ella Fitzgerald, and it would be great to name the buildings for aviation pioneers.

Reaction Score
I wish they had the Husky Walk where he used to. It is just too far for me to walk and back. Last year I had to get a ride back on security golf cart. Had a hard time getting one. Maybe I should have thrown a football around with someone and see how fast they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom