OT - the lights go out at the ACC Tournament | The Boneyard

OT - the lights go out at the ACC Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In the middle of the BC-GT game in the opening round of the ACC Tournament (which is as depressing as it sounds), the lights went out (which happened last week in the women's tournament several times) and play has been stalled.

So, I ask: this is the first season without one of the true treasures on the sports schedule (the BET), and one of the biggest offenders of tearing down the Big East (the ACC) is airing their tournament on the network that helped destroy the Big East (ESPN), with one of the biggest traitors in college sports history (Boston College) playing.

Coincidence? I think not. More like the basketball God's form of revenge. The lights are back on now, but who is to say they won't go off again? If we're lucky, maybe it will happen during a Duke-Syracuse semi-final match-up.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mr. Conehead said:
BC v. GT, maybe the arena manager accidentally turned off the lights because no one was there'

Yeah because, the AAC Rutgers/USF game is packed to the rafters in Memphis. .... Right

U

UCONNfan1

Coincidence? I think not. More like the basketball God's form of revenge. The lights are back on now, but who is to say they won't go off again? If we're lucky, maybe it will happen during a Duke-Syracuse semi-final match-up.
If that's all they (The Universe) has got for revenge, it's pretty wimpy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom