OT: The division | The Boneyard

OT: The division

Reaction Score
I just started this game and am looking for people to play with. If you have it on XBOX one and want to play, let me know.

Reaction Score
I just started this game and am looking for people to play with. If you have it on XBOX one and want to play, let me know.
Considering the average age of the posters on here is probably around 60 i dont think youll get to many responses.

Reaction Score
Don't have it yet but I've been thinking about getting that or overwatch next

Reaction Score
I play games pretty frequently, but I tend to restrict it to smaller indie games that can be completed in less time for less money.

Then again, The Binding of Isaac has eaten weeks of my time in the last 6 months or so.

Reaction Score
My brother in law has it and plays it pretty religiously. He will help you rank up pretty quick, his username is iperez335. Add him.

Reaction Score
If i tell him I know FLhusky 91, will he know who i'm talking about? haha

Reaction Score
I play games pretty frequently, but I tend to restrict it to smaller indie games that can be completed in less time for less money.

Then again, The Binding of Isaac has eaten weeks of my time in the last 6 months or so.

These games are timesucks. Just passing time until the next bit of recruiting drama or for the season to start.

Reaction Score
Lol I told him already. But I understand that, it can get pretty boring sports wise after the nba playoffs. Especially if you don't like baseball..thank goodness my red sox are actually watchable lol

Reaction Score
I'm 46 and have the better system PS4. I traded in the division. The game was boring. I'm playing my favorite uncharted 4.

Reaction Score
I'm 46 and have the better system PS4. I traded in the division. The game was boring. I'm playing my favorite uncharted 4.

Have to disagree that ps4 is better. I say that mainly because some
Of the games exclusive to Xbox are Must haves in most collections. Unchartered, tomb raider and the adventure genre are always fun though.

Reaction Score
Have to disagree that ps4 is better. I say that mainly because some
Of the games exclusive to Xbox are Must haves in most collections. Unchartered, tomb raider and the adventure genre are always fun though.
What games quatam break just bombed and halo5 is the worst selling one in history. PS4 just had ratchet and clank, uncharted 4, soon to be no mans land . Last year they had bloodborne which was the best exclusive this gen until uc4:

Reaction Score
Gears of war series and halo.
I rather have the vareity that ps4 has. Personally looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn, Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5 and the The Last Guardian. Really games for everyone and not just shooters on the ps4. Hey I understand you like the old reliables but I think the fans have spoken and they prefer the PS4 even in countries last gen which were heavy Xbox lean, USA and UK. The PS4 has sold 2-1 globally(40 million to 20 million)over the Xbox. Xbox doesn't even like to talk about sales in their financial reports but minutes played since they are so far behind. Of course the real loser this gen is the WiiU. Lol!

Reaction Score
You convinced me to
Buy a ps4. I haven't heard of some of those games you mentioned but always looking for something new.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom