OT: The AD Package From TURN | The Boneyard

OT: The AD Package From TURN

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Has been screwing with my computer for weeks, endlessly searching for Non ID data to stick ads here personal to me. I understand the need for generating revenue to support the site, but there are times when it slows my laptop to a crawl, so I can type a post at a character every 10 to 15 seconds. Anyone else suffering this phenomenon?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I just wrote a message in the Brianna Turner thread about knee injury. TURN stuck a banner ad at the top of the page for Knee Injury Meniscus Treatment.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Been having trouble all over the web, not on any particular site, so i wonder if something has gotten a little out of whack between the browsers and the various plug-ins. Tried clearing history and restarting the computer and changing browsers and none of it has helped, though the worst browser issues I had were with Edge.

Reaction Score
Has been screwing with my computer for weeks, endlessly searching for Non ID data to stick ads here personal to me. I understand the need for generating revenue to support the site, but there are times when it slows my laptop to a crawl, so I can type a post at a character every 10 to 15 seconds. Anyone else suffering this phenomenon?
Most of my problems occur on my phone. Very difficult to do BY. Many ads block the whole screen so I can't even page down or up without hitting an ad.

Reaction Score
Been having trouble all over the web, not on any particular site, so i wonder if something has gotten a little out of whack between the browsers and the various plug-ins. Tried clearing history and restarting the computer and changing browsers and none of it has helped, though the worst browser issues I had were with Edge.

Sites, apps, and advertisers just keep piling stuff on to the code heap, with little regard for integration/performance and various execution environments.

Reaction Score
I'm having lots of the problems mentioned here. I even use NoScript. It still doesn't catch everything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom