OT Thanks Kevin We Needed This | The Boneyard

OT Thanks Kevin We Needed This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Getting pulled into the AAC, everybody thought that UCONN had disappeared. These tournament wins are just what UCONN sports needed to get back on the map. Could not have come at a better time. Great publicity. Hope Diaco can use the momentum.

Doook, NC Cuse, VA being out is just icing on the cake. Somebody remind me what seed was BC???

The Garden will be rocking like a home game Sunday. Go Huskies.

032814-19-CBK-Connecticut-OB-PI.vadapt.955.medium.30.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is exactly what UConn needed. A win tomorrow would be out of this world, as far as I'm concerned, we are now playing with house money. Great exposure especially since the ACC teams have been eliminated. A Big Ten team and a team that wants to go to the Big Ten in a sold out Madison Square Garden tournament game on national TV. So far, this tournament has been very beneficial to the UConn brand.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is exactly what UConn needed. A win tomorrow would be out of this world, as far as I'm concerned, we are now playing with house money. Great exposure especially since the ACC teams have been eliminated. A Big Ten team and a team that wants to go to the Big Ten in a sold out Madison Square Garden tournament game on national TV. So far, this tournament has been very beneficial to the UConn brand.

I turned to my friend yesterday and said that I thought UConn was playing with house money after beating 'Nova, but they keep hitting 21.

...and I have exactly zero problem with that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hope all the UConn football coaching staff and players watched the celebration at MSG after Sunday game. There is such joy, pride and love within the UConn BB family past and present!!! We are UConn, we win championships, said Richard Hamilton. If HCBD and his team can win a few games this year we will be in a power conference sooner than later.

Reaction Score
I hope all the UConn football coaching staff and players watched the celebration at MSG after Sunday game. There is such joy, pride and love within the UConn BB family past and present!!! We are UConn, we win championships, said Richard Hamilton. If HCBD and his team can win a few games this year we will be in a power conference sooner than later.

Wasn't that long ago that UCONN was winning conference titles and bowl games. Won't be long til we are again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom