OT: Tebucky Jones resigns as NBHS coach... | The Boneyard

OT: Tebucky Jones resigns as NBHS coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In today's New Britain Herald. Felt he had too much resistance from N.B. School Board. "
"Jones felt as if he was being pushed out by certain members of the Board of Education and said the support from some was not there since day one."

Reaction Score
In today's New Britain Herald. Felt he had too much resistance from N.B. School Board. "
"Jones felt as if he was being pushed out by certain members of the Board of Education and said the support from some was not there since day one."

I thought the article was poorly written. Some vague comments from all parties. Not sure why Tebucky wouldn't just come out and say "The board pushed me out" if that is in fact what he feels happened.

THC

Reaction Score
Truth is, he couldn't take the shame of losing more times than not to Berlin. A suburban school a third the size of his school.

Reaction Score
I thought the article was poorly written. Some vague comments from all parties. Not sure why Tebucky wouldn't just come out and say "The board pushed me out" if that is in fact what he feels happened.

He probably doesn't want to say too much publicly and start a pissing contest in case he is up for a job elsewhere in the future.

Reaction Score
He probably doesn't want to say too much publicly and start a pissing contest in case he is up for a job elsewhere in the future.

Did you read the Courant article? He unzipped and started peeing...;)

"There's group of people that has been slandering me since I started," he said. "He [Carlos Pina, a New Britain Board of Education member] is the main guy. ... He's the same guy who also belittles the players. It's like the Garden of Eden, and he's the serpent. ... Politics shouldn't be involved in high school football."

Reaction Score
Did you read the Courant article? He unzipped and started peeing...;)

"There's group of people that has been slandering me since I started," he said. "He [Carlos Pina, a New Britain Board of Education member] is the main guy. ... He's the same guy who also belittles the players. It's like the Garden of Eden, and he's the serpent. ... Politics shouldn't be involved in high school football."

Ha, no. I was basing it off of what huskysupporter said.

Reaction Score
dsturdy5 said:
Ha, no. I was basing it off of what huskysupporter said.

The Herald article was extremely vague. Looks like he opened up in the Courant.

Still don't know why he would quit. Because a board of ed member talks trash?

Reaction Score
Board members of any municipal commission/committee can make life very miserable for an "administrative" employee.

Believe me.......I was "forced out" of a Public Works Director's position in 2007 after two miserable years of being harrassed by a politician. It was so stressful even my doctor asked me "are you having fun yet?" When there is a vendetta, even over BS......its best to "resign" for health's sake

Reaction Score
Board of Education members making educational decisions? Like baggage handlers at Delta (or any other airline) proceeding to fly the plane. Could be worse. Could be the state legislature making decisions about public schools.

THC

Reaction Score
What a clown show. The best part of the story is how Tebucky felt bullied by the Powder puff coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom