OT: Tallest Player in Basketball - 7'7" 16 Year Old With Some Skills | The Boneyard

OT: Tallest Player in Basketball - 7'7" 16 Year Old With Some Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder if he's still growing?

I sure hope not for his sake.........I'd be curious to know where he gets his clothes...........I think he's even too big for a big and tall shop.............

Reaction Score
I sure hope not for his sake....I'd be curious to know where he gets his clothes......I think he's even too big for a big and tall shop...
If he can play, he'll never have to worry about cloths.:D

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
He does not move very well. Almost like his joints hurt which would not be surprising.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Jeff Walz just texted the kid.....wants to know if he has a sister
I saw the 6' 9" Mulkey play for the Oklahoma women. She is not bad for a Freshman.

Reaction Score
He does not move very well. Almost like his joints hurt which would not be surprising.

the whole thing is very strange.......when I looked at the video I thought he was some sort of video /computer special effect........

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jeff Walz just texted the kid.....wants to know if he has a sister

Wait, this just in. Walz is demanding a DNA test on gender. At the same time he's also petitioned the NCAA for an exception.

Reaction Score
7'7" but one foot of that has to be neck. This guy has the longest neck on a person I have ever seen. Slap him up with spots and he could be a giraffe.

Reaction Score
Hope the school is taking care of him as well as it sounds like. He is so thin and quite crooked with a head tilt, so I hope his body can stand up to play. Interesting too how he tends to tilt his head down and look with his eyes pointed up during the interview. Sounds like he has got it going academically as well, so he will have options for college and beyond basketball.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I sure hope not for his sake....I'd be curious to know where he gets his clothes......I think he's even too big for a big and tall shop...
"bigger and taller shop"

I don't see the kid playing "high level division 1" at least based upon the footage provided. He doesn't seem like he moves well at all. Still he seems like a nice kid and I wish him the best of luck.

7'7" but one foot of that has to be neck. This guy has the longest neck on a person I have ever seen. Slap him up with spots and he could be a giraffe.

Maybe the second longest?
5260.jpg

@Stairmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members