OT: Superbowl | The Boneyard

OT: Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Worst game since...Denver lost to San Francisco in the 1990 SB? Or the Bills to the cowgirls in 1993?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Worst game since...Denver lost to San Francisco in the 1990 SB? Or the Bills to the cowgirls in 1993?
What? That was one of the best games EVER. Don't care about Seattle or Denver, but watching Manning get humiliated, crushed, beaten like a red-headed stepchild, was wonderful. :D

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
What? That was one of the best games EVER. Don't care about Seattle or Denver, but watching Manning get humiliated, crushed, beaten like a red-headed stepchild, was wonderful. :D
Huh? I'm not a big Manning fan, but he seems humble, hard working and "do the right thing-ish" and "its not about me" - all the good qualities I wish some of his opponents had. He doesn't do anything for me personally mainly because he doesn't seem to have any personality that would make me want to root for him - actually, its hard to root for other team's quarterbacks at all for me. But be happy he lost??? What did he do??

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
But be happy he lost???
Not so much happy, as ecstatic, over the moon, elated, joyous, jubilant.

What did he do??
Well, one he is Peyton Manning. Which in itself is enough. But also you can add in he played for Indianapolis, he went to Tennessee, his brother plays for the Giants, he does commercial for Papa John's pizza (that stuff sucks). He named his daughter Mosley. Mosley, what kind of monster does that?

To put it simply, he is pure evil. I rejoice when evil does not triumph.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not so much happy, as ecstatic, over the moon, elated, joyous, jubilant.

Well, one he is Peyton Manning. Which in itself is enough. But also you can add in he played for Indianapolis, he went to Tennessee, his brother plays for the Giants, he does commercial for Papa John's pizza (that stuff sucks). He named his daughter Mosley. Mosley, what kind of monster does that?

To put it simply, he is pure evil. I rejoice when evil does not triumph.
Some days you are weird.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score

How can you miss him (Peyton) when he never goes away? I am SOOOOO tired of him being in (seemingly) every print and tv ad in America. Is there nothing he will not shill for? (Yes he does charity work, funds hospitals, comes from a good family.....but I have major Peyton fatigue!) Go Seahawks!!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
How can you miss him (Peyton) when he never goes away? I am SOOOOO tired of him being in (seemingly) every print and tv ad in America. Is there nothing he will not shill for? (Yes he does charity work, funds hospitals, comes from a good family.....but I have major Peyton fatigue!) Go Seahawks!!

You're tired of seeing Peyton Manning on tv?

Well, there's always Justin Beiber's latest antics. Or the Bob's Furniture guy. Shaqille O'Neill peddling cars or lotions. Aaron Hernandez. Or some talking head explaining the Italian justice system (re the never-ending Knox case). And aren't Lohan and Spears due for yet another comeback? Or Lady GaGA?

Who did I miss?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score

Well, there's always Justin Beiber's latest antics. Or the Bob's Furniture guy. Shaqille O'Neill peddling cars or lotions. Aaron Hernandez. Or some talking head explaining the Italian justice system (re the never-ending Knox case). And aren't Lohan and Spears due for yet another comeback? Or Lady GaGA?

Who did I miss?

Let's add Obamacare, government gridlock, never ending apocalyptic weather stories and the fact that no one is paying attention to the fact that the Red Sox equipment truck leaves for Fort Myers on Saturday!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
46-10. It was a great day in Chicago!

thumbs-up-smiley-face.jpg

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Bears/Pats comes to mind.

I was going to hit the like button but the Bear-Pats game is not one that I remember fondly. In fact, I was really rooting for Seattle to get at least one more score so that the Pats' loss would no longer be the second worst on record.

Reaction Score

Who did I miss?

You forgot the Kardashian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member