OT: Subliminal UConn Marketing... | The Boneyard

OT: Subliminal UConn Marketing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In today's N.Y.Post Sunday insert there is a pictorial of U.S. Olympians who adopted stray dogs in Russia & brought them home to live. The cover picture is of Hockey Team member Kelli Stack with her ne pet "Shayba".
Shayba is elegantly adorned with a Blue & White UCONN HUSKIES dog collar.

Reaction Score
In today's N.Y.Post Sunday insert there is a pictorial of U.S. Olympians who adopted stray dogs in Russia & brought them home to live. The cover picture is of Hockey Team member Kelli Stack with her ne pet "Shayba".
Shayba is elegantly adorned with a Blue & White UCONN HUSKIES dog collar.

Are you sure that it is a UConn collar? Why would a BC Hockey player from Cleveland have a UConn collar on her dog? I looked but could not confirm it was or wasn't a UConn collar.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So Hank, do you have a Google Alert informing you of every post that may have BC implications or do you spend your time scouring this board to defend BC's honor?

The way I see it, it has to be one or the other.

Reaction Score
So Hank, do you have a Google Alert informing you of every post that may have BC implications or do you spend your time scouring this board to defend BC's honor?

The way I see it, it has to be one or the other.

Neither! Just happened to be in the neighborhood! A lot of things about BC that I do not comment on!

Reaction Score
Are you sure that it is a UConn collar? Why would a BC Hockey player from Cleveland have a UConn collar on her dog? I looked but could not confirm it was or wasn't a UConn collar.
Get a copy of Sunday's N.Y.Post. Look at the photo on the front of the PULSE section. There is NO doubt.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

What part can't you confirm? Or is reading not a requirement to get into BC?

sochidogscover.jpg

Reaction Score
I know we have enough lawyers on the boneyard to field a full squad ... but do we have any optometrists???? Please PM Hank for an appointment ... maybe Jmoney and FCF can kick in for his eye exam?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I know we have enough lawyers on the boneyard to field a full squad ... but do we have any optometrists???? Please PM Hank for an appointment ... maybe Jmoney and FCF can kick in for his eye exam?

If it will bring UConn fans to football games (which is a positive on many levels) I will help as best as I can. As far as assisting a BC fan in recognizing the obvious, I doubt that anything would work so it would just be throwing money away.

Reaction Score
Get Conspiracy Kitty on the line!

Dannyboy gives Law School commencement speech at "the school that will not be named" and one of its women hockey players puts a UConn Husky collar on her dog. The ACC invite must be in the mail.

Reaction Score
To be fair to Hank, the collar doesn't say "National Champions" on it, so it could be a collar for any of the UCO N USKIES programs.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
To be fair to Hank, the collar doesn't say "National Champions" on it, so it could be a collar for any of the UCO N USKIES programs.
yeah, not ALL of our programs have been national champions.

Reaction Score
I hope she is not one of the women that was harassed by the BCU hockey coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom