OT. Sort of | The Boneyard

OT. Sort of

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
My son got to take my 10 year old hoop-playing granddaughter on a tour of ESPN today. He went to high school with a producer of Sports Center who gave them the tour. My granddaughter got to sit in the Sports Center host chair. They passed Rebecca Lobo in a hallway who was busy with other people so she didn’t get to talk with her. Too bad, not just because Rebecca is gracious, but she knows my family is friendly with members of her family, her dad and brother, so my son could’ve had an easy conversation starter. In the event that my granddaughter is good enough for UConn (rangy rebounder and good passer who recently won a game with a 1 second left free throw) UConn did not participate in arranging the tour.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Tennessee wants to know exactly how close they were to Rebecca in the hallway. Oh, and when the producer graduated from UConn.
The producer went to Tennessee. Second option ND. I actually don’t know where she went. My son is a Wolverine. I’m afraid his girls favor them. This granddaughter is pretty athletic. His next one is a dominant player in all of her sports, but pretty young and his third isn’t old enough to be playing organized sports, but she’s very well coordinated and quick. Can you say Samuelson sisters?:cool:

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Ah, Christ, Maria Cornelius is on the phone to the FBI already, and the UT athletic department is "laundering" an NCAA complaint through the SEC office and Vandy AD's office...

Reaction Score
Tennessee wants to know exactly how close they were to Rebecca in the hallway. Oh, and when the producer graduated from UConn.

:D Was thinking exactly that as I'm reading, just hope when her time comes to want to go to UConn...this ESPN tour does not come back to haunt her. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom