OT: Sort of Re: this years Tournament.... | The Boneyard

OT: Sort of Re: this years Tournament....

Reaction Score
First I apologize if this is in the incorrect section of the Boneyard. Has this not been the most exciting Women's Tournament ever? The upsets continue non stop it seems. Creighton, Villanova our "Sisters" from the Big East. Princeton, Coached by Carla Berube as we all know, a Beloved former player, Then South Dakota State beat Baylor!! I'm really excited to see who else gets upset (AS long as it isn't our Huskies)!!!! a lot of the bracket's have been busted with these upset's (like mine....:)) But, I don't care, this has been FUN to watch....... Keep fighting Ladies! Go Huskies!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Yes it has been exciting. Hoping for a really dull UConn victory tonight. ;) Also, it was the South Dakota Coyotes that beat Baylor yesterday, not the South Dakota State Jackrabbits.

Reaction Score
Yes it has been exciting. Hoping for a really dull UConn victory tonight. ;) Also, it was the South Dakota Coyotes that beat Baylor yesterday, not the South Dakota State Jackrabbits.
Oops, My Bad!! I watched the 2nd half and show have gotten that correct....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have been saying all along that this is UCONN,S year. The upsets prove no-one is immune. Just got rid of possible opponents. In my opinion the only true threats are Stanford and South Carolina. We have beaten both of them before. We can do it again. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
the only true threats are Stanford and South Carolina. We have beaten both of them before. We can do it again. GO HUSKIES!!!
Plus South Dakota is really a DARK HORSE!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom