OT: Songs linked to one artist--Billy Joel

wire chief

Testmeister
Maybe we'll have a series here, where we explore the wares of prodigious singers. Select your favorite Billy Joel tune. I request just one to a poster, so as to let many participate before someone gives us a glut and wears out the thread. Here is SHE'S ALWAYS A WOMAN.

Love the Christie Brinkley cameo. She's been a super model for as long as I can remember. I dare you to find a hotter woman at 63!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
River of Dreams - to me his "catchiest", if you get it in your head it's hard to stop singing.

I want to give a "shout out" to his song "This is the Time" as it contains a favorite turn of phrase "These are the days to hold on to, cause we won't although we'll want to".

I want to give a "shout out" to his song "This is the Time" as it contains a favorite turn of phrase "These are the days to hold on to, cause we won't although we'll want to".
He has quite a few throughout his discography. For me when I was unemployed and getting a bit discouraged, Allentown struck a chord with, "And I won't be getting up today." And Only The Good Die Young has my favorite, "They never told you the price you would pay for things that you might have done." The only thing that keeps OTGDY from being a perfect record is that it doesn't end, it just fades.