OT: So Made Now I Have Spit | The Boneyard

OT: So Made Now I Have Spit

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Turn away if it would make you crazy. Remember the movie The Rainmaker. Well, take it from an old, pretty savy commercial civil litigation lawyer ... it is pretty apparent that that old red, white and blue company called Blue Shield is indulging in play book stall tactic in its Medicare Advantage Plans, so I'm compiling the paper trail.... Meanwhile, since I decided long ago I'd rather be healthy than very rich, I'm starting another Wacky Rocky OT which hopefully will give lots of us a laugh.

Oh, yes, it involves music ...and not Disney's Let It Go. It involves the question : What Is This Musician Talking About?

Here, I'll go first and pick the low hanging fruit :

Yeah. I'm so mad I made now. But don't wanna change it. So perfect.

PS. Someday I'll tell you about how Meatloaf didn't appreciate me putting in a swimming pool. Nuher day.

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Not exactly what you're after (as usual), but this is the first thing that comes to mind.

Bawitdaba - Kid Rock

Reaction Score
Turn away if it would make you crazy. Remember the movie The Rainmaker. Well, take it from an old, pretty savy commercial civil litigation lawyer ... it is pretty apparent that that old red, white and blue company called Blue Shield is indulging in play book stall tactic in its Medicare Advantage Plans, so I'm compiling the paper trail.... Meanwhile, since I decided long ago I'd rather be healthy than very rich, I'm starting another Wacky Rocky OT which hopefully will give lots of us a laugh.

Oh, yes, it involves music ...and not Disney's Let It Go. It involves the question : What Is This Musician Talking About?

Here, I'll go first and pick the low hanging fruit :

Yeah. I'm so mad I made now. But don't wanna change it. So perfect.

PS. Someday I'll tell you about how Meatloaf didn't appreciate me putting in a swimming pool. Nuher day.

With the choice it is always better to be RICH and HEALTHY. Healthy usually means good genes or having a career away from toxic materials. As one who carried nuclear pellets in his pocket (often) and survive I go with the Gene belief.
I threw Meatloaf into my pool. My mother-in-law only spoke to me through my wife afterwards.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
With the choice it is always better to be RICH and HEALTHY. Healthy usually means good genes or having a career away from toxic materials. As one who carried nuclear pellets in his pocket (often) and survive I go with the Gene belief.
I threw Meatloaf into my pool. My mother-in-law only spoke to me through my wife afterwards.
You threw the Meatloaf or just meatloaf into your pool? I have been served some meatloaf in the past that I would happily throw into your pool! ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's "nuther day": There was a time Meatloaf was living with/taking care of his mother in a home in North Stamford which backed up to mine on another street. Woodsy 2 acre stuff. With 3 young kids we gulped and said lets see of we can get lucky and have a pool dug (not blasted...gulp, gulp). During construction we kept seeing a guy wandering around the woods in a bathrobe, obviously trying to be covert as he tried to figure out why this was digging a big hole!

He never approached us. He never complained or made any disgruntled neighbor sounds at all. Shortly after the project was finished a high solid wood fence appeared. Our houses were far apart and it was woodsy, so it was the parfect solution. I came to find that (sorta counterintuitively) Meatloaf was a real, caring and regular guy. Coached kids rec league or Little League I believe.

Now, here is the thing, I still wanna know what was the that that he wouldn't do?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Let's try a different contest. I know! How about: What the hell was the OP in this thread talking about?

I could tell you, but you might be a spy for Blue Cross Blue Shield.

220px-McGruff.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not exactly what you're after (as usual), but this is the first thing that comes to mind.

Bawitdaba - Kid Rock

Here's the thing ... there are no rules. Every music thread here becomes that anyway if we keep it going long enough.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
"As one who carried nuclear pellets in his pocket . . . " ???????

Broadway, that was one hell of an interesting post. Nuclear pellets and Mother in Law in the same post.
By the way, her not talking to you, a good thing or a bad thing?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you could figure out what he was saying, it may or may not make sense. But then I've heard he changes the lyrics around quite often anyway.

Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Zappa and Beefheart, one doesn't expect it to make sense. It has one of my favorite twists of phrase, delivered as only Beefheart could:

Cover my entire bodice with Avon cologna
Take me to some relative's place in East LA
Just until my skin clears up

Reaction Score
Broadway, that was one hell of an interesting post. Nuclear pellets and Mother in Law in the same post.
By the way, her not talking to you, a good thing or a bad thing?
Yes, I was installing Nuclear Testing systems in Los Alamos, Lawerance Livermore, Nuke Plants etc and in my ignorance rather than carry 6 lead containers I just slipped them in my pocket. Used them to setup a standard for the unknown. Supposedly it made one sterile but it didn't slow my production: 8 daughters.
I had trouble keeping my wifes mom quiet.

Reaction Score
You threw the Meatloaf or just meatloaf into your pool? I have been served some meatloaf in the past that I would happily throw into your pool! ;)
The wife's mother was a great cook especially anything Irish. I told her once I liked meatloaf that was a mistake. There are meatloafs and then there are meatloafs. It was the ground beef meatloaf. The only important person I ever knew married me.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
What do you think THIS song is talking about? ( Hint: supposedly, it's a "deadpan southern-fried parody" of Bob Dylan's "Subterranean Homesick Blues".

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Most of Neil Young's lyrics could fit in this thread. Assuming I actually know what this thread is supposed to be about.

The king is gone but he's not forgotten

Is this the story of Johnny Rotten

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom