OT: So close, yet still so far = PC Hoops | The Boneyard

OT: So close, yet still so far = PC Hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Awww too bad, so sad. Hope we pound them into oblivion this year.

Reaction Score
I like Cooley and I'm looking forward to an improved PC team. With Pitt and SU gone the BE could use more tournament quality teams. And it will make for a better rivalry.

Reaction Score
I like Cooley and I'm looking forward to an improved PC team. With Pitt and SU gone the BE could use more tournament quality teams. And it will make for a better rivalry.

Well, you could also root for Villanova, Georgetown, St. John's, and others.:) Or you can also hope we leave the Big East. :)

Reaction Score
One month after we won our 3rd NC Providence was talking about how the mighty have fallen (meaning us). I wonder if that delusional fan base is still taking over new england??

Reaction Score
One month after we won our 3rd NC Providence was talking about how the mighty have fallen (meaning us). I wonder if that delusional fan base is still taking over new england??

New England? I thought it was all of college basketball.:)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Keno Davis, Driscoll, etc. were supposedly so in tune with New England recruits, not only would they undo what Welsh did (as they were so great until he ruined the program) immediately, the question would be who out if Tharpe, Birch, Noel, Ledo, Selden, etc would they have to pass on over the next few years as there are only so many scholarships to go around. One Keno got canned, all of a sudden it was Keno who ruined a great program (somehow Welsh's days became much better through revisionist history).

My favorite was about 28 months ago when our program was in an abyss we could never climb out of (a little more than a year after a final four appearance) as we lost out on all of the star recruits we chased and had to settle for Jeremy Lamb, Tyler Olander, Shabazz Napier, Roscoe Smith, Neils Giffey & Enosch Wolf.

Reaction Score
If anybody saw Division 2 Youngstown State destroy Pitt football yesterday, one might realize that Big East football might actually be better when all is said and done. ACC is gettIng possibly two of the Big East's worst football programs in recent years.

Reaction Score
If anybody saw Division 2 Youngstown State destroy Pitt football yesterday, one might realize that Big East football might actually be better when all is said and done. ACC is gettIng possibly two of the Big East's worst football programs in recent years.
Considering what those "lovely" people over at the PC board say, and wish upon us, this misfortune couldn't happen to a "nicer" bunch.
And, boy!!! Is the ACC getting a couple of "gems" from the BE. Pitt & SU just lowered the FB competency of the ACC down another 2 notches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom