OT - SJU - Year 1 | The Boneyard

OT - SJU - Year 1

C

Chief00

He’s got a great engine at PG and a lot of length.

I had to laugh at the Glen Miller quote about having some good students too. Of course, that took me back to the scheduling/class catalog fiasco on the Diallo official visit.

Maybe he’s back to his D3 coaching niche where aid in theory is financial/merit based - so that thought process - which was a failure at D1 might work fine here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I know some of our beloved Casual Fans will criticize me for posting this article because it’s not UConn Centric enough, however I am always fascinated how Jim Calhoun puts together a team.
Jim Calhoun, Glen Miller Assemble St. Joe's First Roster Jim Calhoun, Glen Miller Assemble St. Joe's First Roster
Him and Glenn Miller were at Loomis Chaffee in October. I thought they were there to see Dellaire but now come to think of it; they were probably recruiting for St Joes. I'm looking forward to seeing how many male students for the first class in 2019. There's lots of need for allied health and basic sciences graduates here. Maybe St Joes can be Springfield College lite with a nursing program

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know one more who will commit, most likely. PM for a name. 6' guard from CT with bounce and a great shot. Will need to learn some more PG skills. Son of a d1 assistant.

It's amazing to me how talented d3 bball teams are in new england. It's on another level compared to soccer, lacrosse etc.

Reaction Score
I am now a St. Joe's fan. Should be fun following them next year. JC doing it again , good for him and Miller.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom