OT - Sio almost got beat down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
That celebration was ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Yes he was a bonehead and yes he was one of the best defenders on the field. Seems like he learned his lesson.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Played a monster game was in Charles' face more often than not,I'll excuse the dance this time his upside is huge.

Reaction Score
Yes he was a bonehead and yes he was one of the best defenders on the field. Seems like he learned his lesson.
Yep, guarantee he never does that again. Him and Mack were phenomenal last night though. Unfortunately, outside of a couple of players, that team is totally devoid of talent.

Reaction Score
I like Sio's chances in a fight against Woodson.

That said, Woodson was right to get up in his face about that. Utterly ridiculous celebration.
I wouldn't be so sure. I remember when that Redskins WR beat the crap out of that big Redskins RB. Might have been Westbrook and Stephen Davis. Just don't go by size in those things. They are all powerful, explosive, human beings.

Reaction Score
One can harken back to the days of a former HC here railing about constantly needing to stay on top of Sio, despite his on field performance. He has tremendous talent, but he drew the ire of more than one teammate last night (Tuck looked like he was going to kill him).

I'm not sure he did learn his lesson - then again, one might think a NFL vet would not need a reminder that you don't celebrate after a 3rd down sack in a tight game when the other team is in 2 minute drill, forcing your team to take a timeout and stop the clock. It's no wonder they are 1-10.

Reaction Score
noeynox said:
I wouldn't be so sure. I remember when that Redskins WR beat the crap out of that big Redskins RB. Might have been Westbrook and Stephen Davis. Just don't go by size in those things. They are all powerful, explosive, human beings.

I have spent time with both of them. Sio would put Woodson in his pocket.

Reaction Score
I like Sio's chances in a fight against Woodson.

I heard in HS in NC Sio got into a fight with a kid, who totally provoked him, and he knocked half the kid's braces off.

I'll take him huge against Woodson.

Reaction Score
Sio and Tyvon (injured) are the best players we have on defense. And I think Sio would crush Woodson in a fight. That said, he lost his mind with that celebration and deserved an ass beating.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Sio was wrong for celebration but man, I watched 3/4 of that game and I swear almost every set of downs for the Chiefs Sio's name was called at LEAST once. The kid has really taken off in Oakland. Unfortunately, Oakland is terrible so he doesn't get the hype like he might on other teams.

Reaction Score
Him and Mack were pretty killer. Carr has some upside on the other side of the ball. Unfortunately it's not basketball and three players won't turn the tide.

Reaction Score
Sio was wrong for celebration but man, I watched 3/4 of that game and I swear almost every set of downs for the Chiefs Sio's name was called at LEAST once. The kid has really taken off in Oakland. Unfortunately, Oakland is terrible so he doesn't get the hype like he might on other teams.

Yea, he and Mack were totally wrong, no doubt about it, but they were also the two best players the Raiders had on that side of the ball last night.

Given that they didn't get burned by it, I think it's a good chance for them to learn a hard lesson while not having to take an L for it.

Reaction Score
I'm a raiders fan and I chuckled, that's typical us. We ALWAYS have to do a "raiders play", but at least it was exciting. Sio Moore can ball, huge sack put the game away eventhough he almost got bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom