OT: Siena-Rider game last night | The Boneyard

OT: Siena-Rider game last night

Reaction Score
Never seen anything like this. Very funny. So the game was very chippy and there was a fight near the end with 2 players ejected. At the conclusion of the game Rider's players and coaches walked off the court without shaking hands with the Siena team. So the Siena coach, Jimmy Patsos, walks down the length of the Rider bench pretending to shake hands with each member of the Siena team. Too funny.

Siena-Rider scuffle leads to 'invisible' handshakes

Reaction Score
It's always good to counter a classless move with one of your own./S
Both coaches are idiots.

Reaction Score
Both coaches are idiots.

Agree.

I believe that Siena is getting tired of his act. He doesn't seem to understand - he needs to win games, not get laughs.

Reaction Score
Both coaches are idiots.
FWIW here is the explanation from the Rider coach on his reason for pulling his team off the floor before the handshake line.

Rider coach Kevin Baggett told ESPN on why he pulled his team off court: "I decided to not shake hands because I didn't want anything to escalate again between the teams. That's my prerogative to protect my team whether anyone else thinks it's good sportsmanship or not." Siena coach Jimmy Patsos responded: "That's a pretty good reason," Patsos said. "I like Kevin a lot, and respect his decision."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom