OT: Should JT3 be fired? | The Boneyard

OT: Should JT3 be fired?

Reaction Score
The screws are tightening, but will anything be done?

Former players say 'change needs to be made' at Georgetown

What do you guys think? This was a great article by the way. I did not realize it has already been 10 years since Gtown has really done anything to remember. Well, I guess shorter than a decade if you count that FGCU debacle a few years ago. But anything positive to remember, yes, that was 2007.

Reaction Score
He's not much of a coach. That team has a lot of talent and he's just not getting the most out of them. Watched them against Seton Hall last night and he kept his best player (Pryor) glued to the bench with 4 fouls until there was only 30 seconds left and it was too late.

Reaction Score
As someone mentioned on another thread , I'd love to see Patrick Ewing get the job.
Don't know if he's a great coach or not but he's certainly put in the work and he means a lot to that school.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Don't know if he's a great coach or not but he's certainly put in the work and he means a lot to that school.
He'd most likely make it BiG Man U again

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

What do you guys think? This was a great article by the way. I did not realize it has already been 10 years since Gtown has really done anything to remember. Well, I guess shorter than a decade if you count that FGCU debacle a few years ago. But anything positive to remember, yes, that was 2007.

You mean there's someone out there worse than KO!!!!????

Reaction Score
You mean there's someone out there worse than KO!!!!????

Funny you say that, I was wondering how many D1 schools out there reward their coaches after a couple of losing seasons with big contracts. Is it only Uconn with Diaco and KO? They don't learn. I think they should of waited a year or two before the big contract.

Reaction Score

Yes.

Reaction Score

College basketball is simply better when Georgetown is a national power.

Reaction Score
I honestly thought that JTIII would be a coaching star. Initially, the Princeton-ish system with athletes and a more uptempo feel was very, very hard to defend. Having guys like Otto Porter, Jeff Green, etc run that system was pretty cool to watch.

Reaction Score
He is family. He should be coach for life. They can't find anyone better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom