OT: Shabazz Napier helps Magic outlast Heat in OT | The Boneyard

OT: Shabazz Napier helps Magic outlast Heat in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Like I sad when he sank the game winner against the heat a week or two back... I don't care who your other guards are, you can't NOT have 'bazz on the floor at the end of a close game, and especially in OT. He lives for winning time.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Bazz scoring a majority of his points in OT... hmmmm, where have I heard that before.

As @RichZ said, this kid has to be one of the most clutch players I've ever seen... he literally WILLS his teams to win when the game is on the line. It's incredible.

Reaction Score
and thing about it, he's still scratching the surface... he's gonna make in the NBA... my opinion... He's got that will you need at that level of basketball. Sure he has his deficiencies, but put in the right situation he'll shine for years... No one will forget him... I still don't believe he's on the right team yet.. Thought Miami was a good fit but it wasn't. Orlando isn't.. I see him with a team that has more of a need at PG... I see teams like the Knicks or my Sixers as better fits.. but what do I know? I do know this young man is an NBA talent...

Reaction Score
and thing about it, he's still scratching the surface... he's gonna make in the NBA... my opinion... He's got that will you need at that level of basketball. Sure he has his deficiencies, but put in the right situation he'll shine for years... No one will forget him... I still don't believe he's on the right team yet.. Thought Miami was a good fit but it wasn't. Orlando isn't.. I see him with a team that has more of a need at PG... I see teams like the Knicks or my Sixers as better fits.. but what do I know? I do know this young man is an NBA talent...

The triangle offense in NY is not a good fit, Bazz is a PnR PG.

Reaction Score
He's the reason I watch the uk championship game over and over again. Weird that you don't realize his missed a few shots.

He's a big bucket (money shot) scorer.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a gauge on how many minutes he will get ?

Reaction Score
I read through the play-by-play and Bazz actually had a pretty bad game --missed shots, shots blocked, bad pass turnovers. Gotta clean that up. But then he had a spectacular OT. Winning time! How much playing time he gets...who knows.

Boatright on TV tonight vs. the Celtics. Hope it's not another DNP or things are not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom