OT: SEC Network ad... | The Boneyard

OT: SEC Network ad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I turn on the computer & check out the Boneyard. There's an ad above the drop down menus stating that the SEC Network will be added to Cox Cable on August 14th. I'm assuming that it will be in close proximity to the B1G & PAC-12 Networks on the Cox roster &, like the aforementioned, will also be a premium add-on to one's cable bill. My bill is high enough at present.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
So I turn on the computer & check out the Boneyard. There's an ad above the drop down menus stating that the SEC Network will be added to Cox Cable on August 14th. I'm assuming that it will be in close proximity to the B1G & PAC-12 Networks on the Cox roster &, like the aforementioned, will also be a premium add-on to one's cable bill. My bill is high enough at present.

Don't know about Cox, but AT&T has it on their 2nd lowest tier (just above basic cable) in the southern states. Don't know about CT. I need the Sports tier for SNY and Longhorn Network, but SECN will come with any package providing ESPN. That's a wide reach right out the gates.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

They were gunning for a quarter per month out of area so I don't think anyone can legitimately blame the SEC network for rate hikes.

Reaction Score
They were gunning for a quarter per month out of area so I don't think anyone can legitimately blame the SEC network for rate hikes.
My question is will it be on a pay tier like B1G, Pac-12, HBO & Starz, or on expanded basic. If it's pay tier, I won't.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
When does AAC TV start? The market presence we have is huge!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
My question is will it be on a pay tier like B1G, Pac-12, HBO & Starz, or on expanded basic. If it's pay tier, I won't.
I have Cox too and my guess is that it will be in their Sports 2 package that includes B1G and Pac-12 network plus BeIN and other random channels It's an extra $10 a month (I only know b/c I wanted BeIN but wasn't gonna pay $10 a month more for it). So your bill should stay the same unless you add this package.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One of my neighbors just dropped DirectTV for Cox cable because DirecTV doesn't carry SEC network.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
One of my neighbors just dropped DirectTV for Cox cable because DirecTV doesn't carry SEC network.

Should have waited an extra week they made a deal. They were always going to make a deal.

Reaction Score
So that nauseating ad is still running on the Boneyard BUT, as of startup today SECTV doesn't sow up on COX in Southington, Meriden, Cheshire. The internet search says that it will appear on Channel 77 (1077HD) Crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom