OT: RV Parking at The Rent | The Boneyard

OT: RV Parking at The Rent

Reaction Score
Question for anyone out there who has driven an RV up to The Rent for a game before... What is the process for securing a parking pass for the RV lot in advance of gameday? My family and I are considering taking up one of the family member's RV for the Purdue game and I am just a little bit leary of hauling up to the stadium only for the RV to be full.

I called the UConn ticket office and they directed me to call The Rent directly, but I was having trouble getting in touch with anyone there so I am reaching out to the boneyard for some guidance or tips.

Reaction Score
For a department motivated to generate additional revenue, and specifically for yarder @AD DB Burner , the ticket office rep's response is rubbish. Betcha AD DB would appreciate knowing a ticket rep could not answer your reasonable question and minimally did not connect you with someone with the answers. An email to AD DB or call to his admin may help. Good luck, and may you enjoy a UConn victory.

AD DB: AthleticDirector @ UConn.edu cc: AthTickets @ UConn.edu
Asst to the AD: Karen.Gigliotti @ UConn.edu ; Dept # 860 486 2725

Staff Directory - University of Connecticut Athletics

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think as long as you parking at least 20 yards from the side line and skip hooking up your waste line I think you probably can just do whatever.

Reaction Score
I called the UConn ticket office and they directed me to call The Rent directly, but I was having trouble getting in touch with anyone there so I am reaching out to the boneyard for some guidance or tips.
Hello AD DB Burner, I have had the same problem and agree with @ Da_Aisijimo_Gou. The school and The Dog House management should have some fundamental basic relationship to provide information on all things game day. While very polite and responsive with a call back the same day the ticket office was of little help.
I have called RF@P@WS which is run by Spectra Management left a message on what I wanted for info and gotten no reply. Not sure who is in charge but I left messages, "please forward my call to the person in charge of RV parking regulations". Here are some numbers.
RFPWF 860-610-4700 Main line. You will be prompted to press 3 to get to a management team member.
EX 4885 Derrick Miles Operations Manager.
EX 4766 Ben Richards No mention of position.
EX 4768 KC Haverling Will keep bringing you back to the main message. Head bang
EX 4709 Christine Coleman Food Services
EX 4704 Theresa Wallerburg Director of Food and Beverage.

I will keep trying if you get something first post it here I will do the same. As to your worry of the RV lot being full for any game any time soon.... well let's just say it's a nice thought. ;)

Reaction Score
This isn't just good information for Yarders it's good information for visiting fans. We should be more prepared to answer these kinds of questions.

Reaction Score
Hello AD DB Burner, I have had the same problem and agree with @ Da_Aisijimo_Gou. The school and The Dog House management should have some fundamental basic relationship to provide information on all things game day. While very polite and responsive with a call back the same day the ticket office was of little help.
I have called RF@P@WS which is run by Spectra Management left a message on what I wanted for info and gotten no reply. Not sure who is in charge but I left messages, "please forward my call to the person in charge of RV parking regulations". Here are some numbers.
RFPWF 860-610-4700 Main line. You will be prompted to press 3 to get to a management team member.
EX 4885 Derrick Miles Operations Manager.
EX 4766 Ben Richards No mention of position.
EX 4768 KC Haverling Will keep bringing you back to the main message. Head bang
EX 4709 Christine Coleman Food Services
EX 4704 Theresa Wallerburg Director of Food and Beverage.

I will keep trying if you get something first post it here I will do the same. As to your worry of the RV lot being full for any game any time soon.... well let's just say it's a nice thought. ;)

thanks Woof. I thought I was being a bit optimistic that the RV lot would be full too, but when parents start to get involved they like having all the boxes checked off in advance of game day.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This isn't just good information for Yarders it's good information for visiting fans. We should be more prepared to answer these kinds of questions.
I remember reading about RV's from GTech showing up in Storrs the Thursday before that Memorial Stadium game wondering where to park. UConn didn't have an answer then either.

Reaction Score
Single game parking passes are $15 for vehicles and $25 for RV’s and can be purchased cash only on-site.

I wouldn’t worry about the lot being sold out but if you are, you can buy a full season rv pass on the UConn tickets site for $155.

Reaction Score
@AD DB Burner and any interested here is what I got today. I got no reply about reservations, my guess is buying the parking pass online is your reservation.

Good Afternoon –
Appreciate you reaching out. For RVs, you will have to buy a parking pass online, and then with that pass, you are permitted to come into the lot 5 hours prior to kick. We don’t do any day-of parking or staying the night of gameday. If you want to stay after the game, Cabella’s is right across the street and you’re permitted to stay there.

The best way is to come through East gate. I’ve attached a parking map to indicate where your lot will be, which is your first left as you come into East Gate.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We appreciate your support and look forwarding to having you at the game.

As always, Go Huskies!
Cat

Catherine Zuppani
Assistant Athletic Director, Athletic Events & Facilities

UConn Division of Athletics

Operations & Facilities
Office: 860-486-7994 | Fax: 860-486-5511
2095 Hillside Road, U-1173 | Storrs, CT 06269-1173

UConnHuskies.com | @UConnHuskies

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Did season tickets not come with prepaid parking this year? Just noticing I dont see a parking pass download in my electronic seat tickets. Maybe I just forgot to buy the parking perhaps (yes asking myself here in this forum)?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Did season tickets not come with prepaid parking this year? Just noticing I dont see a parking pass download in my electronic seat tickets. Maybe I just forgot to buy the parking perhaps (yes asking myself here in this forum)?
Yeah, the parking passes came in the mail.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom