OT: Russian Hooligan Fighting | The Boneyard

OT: Russian Hooligan Fighting

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
This is the realest sh$t I've seen in a long, long time. Google the title of this thread and tell me it doesn't baffle and excite you at the same time. Are their teams so f^ing good it makes them crazy or does life suck THAT bad otherwise? Which would you choose as a UCFB fan?

Either way, I've found a new hobby to amp me up even more until Opening Day 2017 at The Rent.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
For context, their teams are the best ones in Russia. Overall, they're probably between 25-30th in Europe on a good day.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
So, it's like Reds and White Sox fans getting together every weekend to kick the living out of each other, but different?

Outdoing Bum Fights is by far the Russian millennial generation's biggest achievement to date.

What have our millennial's been doing lately?

hipsters_in_brooklyn_ap.png

Lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This looks like a stress relief gathering for dorks. Millennial hooligans??

Reaction Score
Vodka + soccer hooligans + Russian = just another day in the life. Broad generalization, but an absolute rubbish culture.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
This looks like a stress relief gathering for dorks. Millennial hooligans??

I have your back on the BY against opposing team's fans, believe that.

You're on your own if stressed out Russian dorks find their way here though.

What if this guy's message board name is Butch too and you have to fight him for it?

Who wins? You or our comrade here who looks eerily like my UBER driver in Atlanta last month?

IMG_4100.JPG

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
You mean hooliganskoviczes...

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
WTF? That video is a psych thesis waiting to happen. Some guys charge, alone, into the other side. Some guys hang back and wait for someone to drop so they can run over and kick him. People seem unconcerned about their buddy taking a beating. When is the signal to get the straps out? How does that happen? And what is the etiquette of how long you kick a guy on the ground who isn't moving?

Also, notice how no one seems particularly pissed? It's like they are going "Da dat was particularly fine face kicking you did on my face. Have a good day tovarish."

That is one weird video.

Reaction Score
WTF? That video is a psych thesis waiting to happen. Some guys charge, alone, into the other side. Some guys hang back and wait for someone to drop so they can run over and kick him. People seem unconcerned about their buddy taking a beating. When is the signal to get the straps out? How does that happen? And what is the etiquette of how long you kick a guy on the ground who isn't moving?

Also, notice how no one seems particularly pissed? It's like they are going "Da dat was particularly fine face kicking you did on my face. Have a good day tovarish."

That is one weird video.

I have some of the same questions. Seems like there are some rules and etiquette. Could make for a good TV show - Hooligan Fight League

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Atleast it's just hands & feet as the weapons. If this video was taken in Chicago, there'd be like 30 dead bodies full of holes from a .22

Reaction Score
I think the semi-pro football games here are somewhat similar to this.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I admit, I was drawn to the guy wearing shorts. If scoring were on a +/- basis, he probably scored a 0 or 1. But in a face off on a snow covered field in Russia, I'm probably going to avoid the dude wearing gym shorts and no leggings because there's likely already something wrong in that head.

Reaction Score
The implied rules of the game are interesting:

Are a few of the guys referees? They seem to be yelling no elbows at one point and another point some says you have to get up..

Also, I guess at some point after you get beat down you must be able to say I give and leave the meleee (the heard thins after a while).

Then at some point time runs out? Somebody calls and end to it.

Crazy..

Reaction Score
Wow what a collection of human rubbish. The losing side should be forcibly sterilized by a starving badger, while the winners get strapped to a soviet era ICBM and shot into space.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom