OT: RIP statsheet.com | The Boneyard

OT: RIP statsheet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone familiar with my posting knows I'm a stat junky and love stat sheet for its side by side comparison feature among other great tools. Just went there to look up Hamilton's freshman stats to find it's been taken down with a link to a professional pay wall sports data service. Really sorry to see it go. Anybody got a stat site they prefer? Basketball reference seems like the next best but I don't love it.

Reaction Score
Feel the same way - had been using that for the play by plays of old games. Was disappointed to find that they shut it down.

Reaction Score
Sports-reference is great now, but they only have the really comprehensive numbers for the last few seasons. I guess the company that ran statsheet was bought by STATS.com, which is of no use to me.

Reaction Score
Synergy sports is an intriguing product. I've never used it, so I'm not sure if you have to pay for it or not (you probably do), but it looks like something that could potentially empower you with more information than you could ever want if you were willing to make the investment.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Synergy sports is an intriguing product. I've never used it, so I'm not sure if you have to pay for it or not (you probably do), but it looks like something that could potentially empower you with more information than you could ever want if you were willing to make the investment.
Unless KO hires me to do advanced analysis to support the team, I'm not spending a dime. That said, KO, please hire me.

Reaction Score
KO has mentioned having access to info on 5 man line ups , probably a bit more advanced than ken poms ( which doesn't accurately list positions all the time).

I like sport refs game by game breakdowns a lot tho .

Reaction Score
I like teamrankings.com

Under NCAA go to RPI in the left hand column, Uconn is 73. You can get team and player stats. You get top level player stats, if you click on the player, you get additional stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom