OT: Rhule to Carolina | The Boneyard

OT: Rhule to Carolina

Reaction Score
Giants should offer the world to Belichick, instead after whiffing on Rhule they'll settle on McDaniels who nobody wants.

Reaction Score
I don’t even care what they do anymore. It’s not going to work. They need to get rid of Gettleman. Clearly nobody wants anything to do with the guy, meaning he is as indeed as clueless as he lets on. The Maras need to grow a spine here.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don’t even care what they do anymore. It’s not going to work. They need to get rid of Gettleman. Clearly nobody wants anything to do with the guy, meaning he is as indeed as clueless as he lets on. The Maras need to grow a spine here.
You'd like to think that having their two top choices hired by other teams before they even made an offer--and before even interviewing one of them--would be considered a fatal blow to their general manager. But I'm guessing it won't.

No idea where they turn now.

Reaction Score
You'd like to think that having their two top choices hired by other teams before they even made an offer--and before even interviewing one of them--would be considered a fatal blow to their general manager. But I'm guessing it won't.

I don't think they really wanted McCarthy but they look like absolute idiots bringing in Joe Judge and McCarthy for interviews when everyone knows Rhule is their #1. Getting outmanuevered by the Panthers shows how far this franchise has fallen.

The saddest part is I legitimately think Belichick wants to come back but having failson Mara as owner is keeping it from happening.

Reaction Score
I would take the Ravens DC before Garrett or McDaniel. Gettleman and the owners are looking over there checkerboard right now. The Giants front office is a huge issue.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
They need to grow a brain as well as a spine but they can't or won't. Sick and tired of the 25 year rebuilding programs. The Mara's ARE the problem. To a great degree the fans keep voting with their wallets by passing on season ticket rights through wills etc. so the "renowned" Mara's keep on keepin on. Enough.

I loved the Giants since childhood but I grew weary of the do nothing (or stupid moves) Mara's.

Reaction Score
"He was our guy from the very beginning" they'll say

Lalalala, I can't hear you!

What makes anyone think that a head coach who was given every opportunity for success in Dallas, who could never get past the first round of the playoffs, who was fired from a team where he was considered to be a part of the family, ever have success in New York...

Reaction Score
Steve Tisch needs to organize a full takeover of the team.

Reaction Score
Go to hell Giants, Knicks are a more competent franchise right now I’m not even kidding. Joe Judge F outta here.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Mick Cronin?

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how Judge works out in New York. He has a very intense personality and could potentially try and be like Bill Belichick and we've seen how that has worked out for others in the past.

Imagine if he handles his press conferences like Belichick? That'll go over well with the NY media!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom