OT: Rebecca's nephew! | The Boneyard

OT: Rebecca's nephew!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Her older brother Jason played at Southwick.....then Dartmouth....I think he was about 6'10".
I believe he was an agent for some UConn basketball players for a while and now is a Superior Court judge....pretty spiffy!
In the last couple of days I happened to see in the JI that his son [Jared] went for 29/14 and then 33 in last night's game.
I have no idea of his high school class or how he has done over the entire season. He attends Suffield High.

Wonder if he has interest in playing in college....whether that be at a D3 school or at any other level.

Reaction Score
I thought her brother reached a full 7’0”. Maybe not in HS though.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I know Jason. Knew his parents better. Great guy. He’s between 7 and 7’1”. I saw him a few weeks ago. His son is in the mid 6 foot range I believe. I’m not sure what his capabilities are relative to college

I got to coach (use the term with caution) a team in a charity game a while back. We had Jason and Lyman DePriest (also a great guy) on our team. Jason had a nice jumper. Lyman was draining corner 3s, which I’d never seen him do at UConn. I asked him why because he was almost automatic. He said Calhoun wanted him to focus on D and clean up around the basket. When he shot 3s in practice Calhoun would yell “Hey you, off the court.” Or so Lyman said. I’m not sure why any coach would want a kid who could shoot like that to drop it from his arsenal.

Reaction Score
Loved Lyman probably my favorite men’s player for Uconn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom