OT: Ready For Spring? | The Boneyard

OT: Ready For Spring?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Testing the encouragement of Off Season OTs I give you my photo, taken an hour ago, that pretty much expresses how ready I am for spring. Anybody care to share anything that says that for you?

TRUCK MUD.jpg

Reaction Score
Rocky - that's TODAY in the western Catskills......"Snow, heavy at times." Thank you for that Accuweather.

Hang in there!

Attachments

• Herbiesnow.JPG
    Herbiesnow.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 42
Reaction Score
I live in San Diego. 'nuf said.

LOL that Golden has a totally different life than mine! Catskills Mountains: Nov - ?: snow, below zero; West Branch of the Delaware River frozen with ice........but geese all over the place. And here in the Catskills? College WBB fans are bleeding Orange, not Blue. Me and my Golden bleed Blue. That AIN'T changing. Hasn't changed since a young Maya Moore started playing for UConn.

Reaction Score
Snowed here in Connecticut today as well. No real accumulation though,

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Rocky - that's TODAY in the western Catskills."Snow, heavy at times." Thank you for that Accuweather.

Hang in there!

Did you caption that, "Somebody let me in, Please?" Poor doggy, he looks miserable.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Started off today in the 20's here in Upstate NY. Looking for 3-5" of the white stuff.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Feel a little shaketty shake the other day? :eek:;)
Really? No. Quakes aren't common in SD. Most of the bad stuff, including smog, traffic and earthquakes, happens in that evil city 12o miles north of here. The biggest disaster concern here--besides UConn getting beat by a buzzer-beater-- is fire.

I'd tell you that I've gone full years without having to turn on either my heat or my air conditioning but that would just make you feel bad...and I wouldn't want to do that, Rocky. ;)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
We have the windows open here in Maryland; are expecting snow within 12 hours. I didn't move South for this!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
We have the windows open here in Maryland; are expecting snow within 12 hours. I didn't move South for this!
I used to live in MD. That’s definitely not South. I also lived in FL. Now that’s South.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Really? No. Quakes aren't common in SD. Most of the bad stuff, including smog, traffic and earthquakes, happens in that evil city 12o miles north of here. The biggest disaster concern here--besides UConn getting beat by a buzzer-beater-- is fire.

I'd tell you that I've gone full years without having to turn on either my heat or my air conditioning but that would just make you feel bad...and I wouldn't want to do that, Rocky. ;)

Now I know you work for the Chamber of Commerce.

California earthquake: San Diego hit by 4.1 magnitude quake - days after tsunami warning

Reaction Score
Dry, sunny, breezy and 88 degrees around Tucson.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Lou will be very happy to get back to the west coast.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Didn't feel a thing. Only 4.1? I thought that was just the washing machine.

Richard Belzer used to tell a joke about California earthquakes that ended with his "future ex-wife" saying, "Now that's more like it."

Good laugh. 5.3 quake off coast Thursday. 5.3-magnitude earthquake rocks US

I always think of an old Johnny Cash tune when these things happen. You have San Andreas, I have Yellowstone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom