OT: rachel fico update( for anyone interested) | The Boneyard

OT: rachel fico update( for anyone interested)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
she pitched 2 two-hit shutouts( one against 8th seed texas aggies) , as lsu won their regional. they now play missouri in the super regional. her era is 0.92 .

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks. For some odd reason, this topic was criticized before. Rachel is a top local talent playing big time softball for LSU.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Yup. I'm Pinotbear, and I approved this message thread.;)

Reaction Score
Thanks. For some odd reason, this topic was criticized before. Rachel is a top local talent playing big time softball for LSU.

new england high school kids competing in the "outdoor" sports have to overcome shorter seasons and poor weather, compared with kids in other parts of the country. so i find it especially satisfying when they leave this part of the country and are not only competitve, but are excelling . and the fact that rachel is from connecticut makes it even more enjoyable for me. i look forward to watching her in the super regional . i expect all of the super regionals will get some air time on espn.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
new england high school kids competing in the "outdoor" sports have to overcome shorter seasons and poor weather, compared with kids in other parts of the country. so i find it especially satisfying when they leave this part of the country and are not only competitve, but are excelling . and the fact that rachel is from connecticut makes it even more enjoyable for me. i look forward to watching her in the super regional . i expect all of the super regionals will get some air time on espn.
Super Regionals are 100% on TV - between ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU. Weather, etc. sometimes messes up the best laid plans, but they do schedule to broadcast all games from all sites. In actuality I think it ends up that a game sometimes gets bumped.

Will be camped out in front of the TV for our second favorite sport, plus we will be scouting for the World Series - going for the first four days in OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom