OT: question for steelers fans | The Boneyard

OT: question for steelers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
been a die hard steelers fan since i can rememeber. any fellow black and yellow bleeders know that calipari is a pretty devoted fan? not sure how to feel

Reaction Score
this is a strange analogy, but its like dealing with mosquito. youve crushed one the last three times you saw one, then you find out its a steelers fan and almost feel a bond. but youd still crush it the next time

Reaction Score
Three favorite teams are the huskies, steelers and pirates and it made me sick to see the squid with the Steelers.
btw, I also didn't like the thing I think on bleacher report where he seemed to imply that he could have had Ray Allen.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Calipari was born here. Pretty much every criminal, rapist, gangbanger, pedophile, drug dealer, murderer, wife-beater, animal abuser, misogynist, racist, politician and other lowlife degenerate scumbag born in these parts are die-hard Steelers fans. Why would Squid be any different?

Let's Go Bucs!

Reaction Score
I'm a Ravens fan, but I don't hate the Steelers. Great teams are forged through great rivalries. Every time I watch these two teams play, it reminds me of how stupid Boston College was for not wanting UConn in the ACC.

Reaction Score
I'm a Ravens fan, but I don't hate the Steelers. Great teams are forged through great rivalries. Every time I watch these two teams play, it reminds me of how stupid Boston College was for not wanting UConn in the ACC.

UConn, Steelers, Ravens, Boston College. Which one of these doesn't belong?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Love my Steelers hate Calamari!

La Tavola is a bit of a dump but has an excellent calamari fra diavolo. The calamari and rock shrimp at Six Penn is also excellent. I suggest those two places might help you change your mind on calamari.

Reaction Score
La Tavola is a bit of a dump but has an excellent calamari fra diavolo. The calamari and rock shrimp at Six Penn is also excellent. I suggest those two places might help you change your mind on calamari.

I love me some Calamari (ca la ma ri) but hate Calamari (Squid).

Reaction Score

Well your not much of a fan then.

Reaction Score
I'm a steelers fan and can't stand the Ravens. Not sure how you can be a fan of either team and not despise the other. As far as Calipari goes, he probably asked for free swag to admit he likes any team.

Reaction Score
Ravens fans tend to be of a much higher intellectual level than yinz. It's okay that you don't understand.

Also, we have an optimism that comes from having the ability to be able to compete every year. We don't need to live in the past.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Ravens fans tend to be of a much higher intellectual level than yinz.

Meh. If Ravens fans pay full price for pre-season exhibition games, they're just as stupid as fans in every other NFL city.

You guys root for wife-beaters and guys who are accessories to murder. I'm no Steelers fan, but at the moment the worst they've got is an alleged rapist, some pot smokers and a recent RB (since cut) who was arguably pro-Taliban. I'd give the slight edge to Pittsburgh on that one.

Reaction Score
Living in the past is an Lol response. You do realize the steelers have been to three superbowls since 2006. As for intellect, the average NFL fan isn't always the brightest, and having been to several Ravens games, Baltimore fans knuckles drag across the floor while walking

Reaction Score
Ravens fans tend to be of a much higher intellectual level than yinz. It's okay that you don't understand.

Also, we have an optimism that comes from having the ability to be able to compete every year. We don't need to live in the past.

Um Ravens fans are purple camouflage wearing as far as I can tell

Reaction Score
Steeler fans are the most die hard of NFL fans, got to respect them for that. They drive their campers in force to away preseason games pretty far away like the Giants. Found that amazing. You can't control who roots for a team aka Calipari.

Reaction Score
Growing up in a blue collar area of Fairfield County (yes there were some).
The only team around was the Giants , for some reason I never could become a fan of theirs.
The Steelers weren't good but for some reason they fit my blue collar mentality.
Even though they lost to the Giants , they would give the much more talented team a lesson in toughness. Guys like Erni Staunter ,Dale Dodgrill, ,George Tarasovic and their one eyed safety Jack Butler played without regard for your or their bodies.
I was hooked.

Reaction Score
Wasn't there some Steelers barn in Windsor Locks or around Bradley Airport. I seem to remember as a kid, a barn painted with Steelers stuff on the side and a Steelers gift shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom