OT: Prison Guard Joyce Mitchell | The Boneyard

OT: Prison Guard Joyce Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm nominating her for prison guard of the year. She not only had sex with the inmates, but she went beyond the call of duty and baked for them! Smuggled saw blades in frozen hamburger to help them escape, then she went home so they could watch sports on their cell TVs alone and unbothered. And yes I know what she looks like, but you can't expect Kate Upton up there in the boonies.

Reaction Score
I thought this was going to be a story about a great point guard honing his/her skills behind bars.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I'm nominating her for prison guard of the year. She not only had sex with the inmates, but she went beyond the call of duty and baked for them! Smuggled saw blades in frozen hamburger to help them escape, then she went home so they could watch sports on their cell TVs alone and unbothered. And yes I know what she looks like, but you can't expect Kate Upton up there in the boonies.

You do know she is NOT a prison guard - I hope?

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
'Would not smash'...

Reaction Score
imagine being that lady's husband. first your not so attractive wife almost singlehandedly helps two murderers escape from prison, but on top of that you find out you've been cuckolded by one of them in front of the entire country. ouch!

Reaction Score
You do know she is NOT a prison guard - I hope?
I don't think there's a category for Prison Tailer of the Year, how about Prison Employee?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I don't think there's a category for Prison Tailer of the Year, how about Prison Employee?

Sure...its like there is NO President of the Year award so it falls into Dummy of the Year award - I will give you this.

:)

Reaction Score
imagine being that lady's husband. first your not so attractive wife almost singlehandedly helps two murderers escape from prison, but on top of that you find out you've been cuckolded by one of them in front of the entire country. ouch!

Now that is funny

Reaction Score
If you're that lady's husband you expected it all along. The story is that the two of them were both married to other people and their relationship began as an affair for both of them.

The only one I really feel bad for is their kid, talking all this business on the news how he's sure his mom had nothing to do with it. Now he's treated to new developments daily about what a gullible cheap dirtbag his mom was. She deserves to go to prison for a long while, if she gets like 5 years they need to double that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom