OT: Portsmouth NH kid-friendly restaurant downtown | The Boneyard

OT: Portsmouth NH kid-friendly restaurant downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hola Boneyard,
Any suggestions on a good kid-friendly downtown restaurant in Portsmouth NH? We're doing a last-minute weekend trip and need a spot for dinner.
TIA

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I have heard good things about Bob's Broiled Chicken Restaurant.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Thanks for the tips - we ended up at the Portsmouth Brewery on Saturday night. The beer was great, I had a couple of super hoppy IPA's, Food was even better - I had lobster & shrimp tostadas with huge chunks of lobster and my wife had the saffron salmon, which she and my son enjoyed. For breakfast this morning we tried the Friendly Toast. With a 45 minute wait at 10am, I figured it had to deliver but the food came up a little short. This was my first trip to Portsmouth, it's a very cool little city.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I spent around an hour and $1,000 on my one and only stop there almost 20 years ago. Stopped for lunch (at Portsmouth Brewery--hehe--which we knew from its then-sister the Northampton Brewery) on our way home from a friend's wedding in Maine. Strolled into an antique store en route between where we parked and the Brewery and found a candleier and old post box (which I earmarked as a wine rack) and left the town drunk, happy and much lighter in the wallet.

Reaction Score
Glad it worked out well. Yeah I like Portsmouth too. It's a cool funky little city with enough good restaurants and bars to keep anyone happy for a few visits. Friends of ours live there and they love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom