OT: Pooping Pig And Its Owner Booted From Bradley Flight | The Boneyard

OT: Pooping Pig And Its Owner Booted From Bradley Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WINDSOR LOCKS — Passengers on a US Airways aircraft waiting to depart Bradley International Airport Wednesday morning were puzzled when they saw a pig board their flight. Puzzlement turned to concern for one of those passengers, University of Massachusetts-Amherst Professor Jonathan Skolnik, when he realized the open seat next to him in the last row of the Embraer 175 was going to be occupied by the young woman carrying the pig down the aisle.

At first, Skolnik thought the large item the woman was carrying was a duffel bag — except that it was moving. And it stunk. The woman tied the pig's leash to the armrest then began to stow the other items she carried onto the plane, Skolnik wrote in email describing the incident that he sent to The Courant.

"Oh my Lord, where is she going to put that animal," Skolnik wrote. "I am burying my face in my sweater to hide from the stench. ... Now I, who dreads a dog coming too close, am contemplating an hour next to a big pig on the lap of my fellow [passenger]."

And then it got worse: The pig pooped.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-pig-on-plane-at-bradley-1130-20141129-story.html

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
In this metaphor, is UConn football the pooping pig? And the Boneyard the passengers on the flight? Not sure.

Reaction Score
In this metaphor, is UConn football the pooping pig? And the Boneyard the passengers on the flight? Not sure.

By the tenor and tone of some of the posters after a game this season - there should be a plethora of "emotional support animals" in some Boneyarder's homes!!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
By the tenor and tone of some of the posters after a game this season - there should be a plethora of "emotional support animals" in some Boneyarder's homes!!
Here's mine :
glenfiddich-logo.png

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
And mine:

images

Where's the Schlitz Malt Liquor bull when you need him the most?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Once when boarding a flight from somewhere in the Caribbean, there was a guy like 5-8 people ahead of line on the tarmac who clearly hadn't bathed or change his clothes in quite a while. Occasionally, I'd get a whiff and think to myself, I pity the poor bastard who has to sit next to him on the flight home. Well, you guessed it, I was that poor bastard. I tried to give it a shot but the guy had a curious bouquet that was a mix of a_s_s and 5 day old road kill. Cri-men-y he had quite a stink going. When I asked the stewardess whether my wife and I could be moved, she told me the flight was full, I assured it her it was going to be a very busy flight for her because I was confident that was going to be vomiting violently throughout the flight back. She found my wife and I two seats in first class so it worked out but if I had a choice of sitting next to that guy or a s_h_i_t_t_i_n_g pig, I'm taking the pig all day long.

Last edited:

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I saw that headline but didn't see that it was out of Bradley. You'd think that would originate out of Arkansas or something. Nice and/or groan-worthy punchline if you make it to the end of the article.

Reaction Score
Sort of related to CL82 post. I once took a southwest flight where seats aren't assigned and there was this gentleman boarding from one of those countries where they don't use deoderant and he was funky as all hell. Well anyway he is front of me so there was no chance we were sitting together, but he chooses to sit deadsmack in the middle between these two ladies while most of the plane was still empty. If looks could kill..... I couldn't help but laughing as I continued down the aisle.

I would be pissed as hell if that woman sat next to me with a pig. I would get off the plane if they didn't find me another seat. , I didn't pay fare to set next to a literal pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom