Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
My hunch is that folks at last years spring game would have rather not had one than the turd that was presented as a spring game.

I gather you didn't enjoy the 1 yard gains up the middle on 3rd and 10 from our own 1?? Personally, I thought the punting was exquisite.

Reaction Score
Sadly, I doubt we have enough bodies on the O-line to have a traditional scrimmage this year. That said, I will be there barring a major rain storm.

Reaction Score
From another thread:
If this annoucement is repeated the week prior to the game, GREAT!! On February 28, it represents hope....but not much else. Last year's game was supposed to be a traditional scrimmage, until the injury bug showed up.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if we'll have enough OL's to actually field two different teams for a spring game.

Reaction Score
Sadly, I doubt we have enough bodies on the O-line to have a traditional scrimmage this year. That said, I will be there barring a major rain storm.

Hopefully one of the preferred walkons emerges as a potential player. Vechery and the kid from Fairfield both seemed like intriguing prospects. I also expect to see Knappe tried out as a tackle. I'm surprised one of the beat writers hasn't asked Diaco about Knappe's position going forward. Maybe someone can ask Diaco at the meet and greet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hopefully one of the preferred walkons emerges as a potential player. Vechery and the kid from Fairfield both seemed like intriguing prospects. I also expect to see Knappe tried out as a tackle. I'm surprised one of the beat writers hasn't asked Diaco about Knappe's position going forward. Maybe someone can ask Diaco at the meet and greet.
Wasn't there a reference in another thread that Coach D. has moved Knappe from D to O-line?

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Wasn't there a reference in another thread that Coach D. has moved Knappe from D to O-line?
yes, in the excellent article from the Danish author...

Reaction Score

Thanks! I don't speak Danish so I never bothered to click on that thread, completely missed the story. Since PGDL stuck him on defense I fully expect him to become an all league OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom