OT: Phobia justified

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Hundreds of bees swarm on car in Haverfordwest - BBC News

I'd light the car on fire and never look back... Absolutely terrifying.

Reaction Score
I've had a number of strange things nibble on my balls in Thailand. Never a snake.
A friend of mine did an internship for a bank (Krung Thai or something like that) in Bangkok and he would concur with that. As a college student hearing his stories when he got back I wanted to go to Bangkok.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Snake has a lot of bauls. (snare drum and cymbals in background). But seriously. Anacondas. After seeing the old movie I would scream like a little girl. Gross movies. Also Crocs. Too many stories coming out of Florida. Newest Gator model, The Nile Alligator? Croc? The storied he gripped me was the young kid who robbed a house and went on the run. Chose to hide in bushes by the lake. Gone, that quick.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'd be willing to bet somewhere between 18-24 cents that the guy didn't dump anything until there was clampage.

Better chance that he was charming his own snake until he felt pain and looked between his legs. At that point he lost muscular control of the sphincter.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I had to squat in a wadi at night in. Afghanistan where a 2 meter long cobra had been spotted an hour before.

Cobras and Alabama Blacksnakes.

Two things I don't ever want to squat over

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Found a red back spider in bathroom in Australia. No such thing as a relaxing dump for the next 3 years.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Louisiana man dies after being stung 1,000 times by swarm of bees

‘Covered with bees, and a swarm pursuing’: Man dies after being stung more than 1,000 times in Arizona park

Pretty freaking scary. I've been on the wrong side of a "normal swarm" and it is less than pleasant. I can't imagine how painful this must be.

I grew up on a lake that had a raft with a huge hornets nest underneath. Our game was to splash the nest, and then swim under water to get away. My brother could stay under for a couple minutes. Swimming a couple hundred feet still wasn't enough - when he'd pop up for air, the hornets would bee right there. We even tries tipping over a row boat to swim into. Still didn't matter.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Claustrophobia... and staying in the AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom