OT Peyton and Eli MNF | The Boneyard

OT Peyton and Eli MNF

Reaction Score
Listened to those two hayseeds for about 5 minutes then turned of the sound. Maybe just me but my wife was sick for about five years. I got into the habit of watching sporting events with the sound off. I have trouble listening to these announcers now

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Flavors of Manning goofballness and Mystery Science Theater 3000. What a setup they have. 6 tv's two laptops, hand mics. Ray Lewis is the bomb. I am digging it.
This is different. I like it after 20 minutes. Kelce was cool.

Is this a weekly thing?

Reaction Score
I liked when Ray Lewis was on. A really interesting interplay between offensive genius and defensive Hall of Famer. Getting great insight on both sides of the ball, plus he's entertaining and brought out some good anecdotes from the Mannings.

Reaction Score
This is different. I like it after 20 minutes. Kelce was cool.

Is this a weekly thing?
I thought I heard them say see you next week at signoff, so yes to next week, but I am not sure of the series totality. I am not a big NFL fan but I will tune in to MNF on ESPN2 to watch these two characters host thier gig.

Reaction Score
I saw somewhere that they were doing it 10 weeks but couldn't find any schedule.

Reaction Score
Listened to those two hayseeds for about 5 minutes then turned of the sound. Maybe just me but my wife was sick for about five years. I got into the habit of watching sporting events with the sound off. I have trouble listening to these announcers now

They aren't announcers doing play by play. They are talking football with guests and themselves and talking about certain nuances of the game. Mixing in their dry humor it was probably the best ESPN broadcast i've seen for any sport in years. I've never played football but it has been my favorite sport to watch for over 20 years now. Listening to all these great players current and past about their insight and how they would attack certain plays as offense/defense with their personalities was in my opinion way better than whoever else they have on the other broadcast.

For play by play sometimes listening to the radio is better. The Jets/Panthers game was probably the worst listen in contrast this past weekend. Tiki Barber and Andrew Catalon were god awful and made so many mistakes when referencing players and plays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom